Ask a question

Posted Oct 20, 2010
    7:20:28 AM
    View profile
    LG GU295 Alarm

Hey! I just recently got an LG GU295 and I'm still working out some of its functions.

What's really been bothering me is the alarm/vibrate feature. Is there any way that I can have my phone set to vibrate, but my alarm would still ring? Any time I change my ringtone options, it applies it to the entire phone!

Can anything be done about this? Any help/insight would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

Post Script: Also, is there any way to record voice that isn't AMR format? You can't apply them as ringtones or anything else.

LG GU295 Alarm

2 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (2)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Oct 21, 2010 11:40:17 AM
    (0)
    Mentor

jett456 wrote:

Hey! I just recently got an LG GU295 and I'm still working out some of its functions.

What's really been bothering me is the alarm/vibrate feature. Is there any way that I can have my phone set to vibrate, but my alarm would still ring? Any time I change my ringtone options, it applies it to the entire phone!

Can anything be done about this? Any help/insight would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

Post Script: Also, is there any way to record voice that isn't AMR format? You can't apply them as ringtones or anything else.

It doesn't appear that you can enable the Alarm sound while turning off all other sounds...  It's an all or nothing setting...  Also unfortunately, you can't change the format of the Voice Recordings...  Their are some utilities on the Web that claim they can convert these files to .MP3 files, but that seems to be kind of a hassle....

Re: LG GU295 Alarm

2 of 3 (1,479 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Jan 5, 2011 6:56:14 AM
    (0)
    Contributor

How does one even put it into vibrate mode - cannot even figure that one out! Smiley Sad Can someone help!

Re: LG GU295 Alarm

3 of 3 (935 Views)