Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 20, 2010
7:20:28 AM
View profile
LG GU295 Alarm

Hey! I just recently got an LG GU295 and I'm still working out some of its functions.

What's really been bothering me is the alarm/vibrate feature. Is there any way that I can have my phone set to vibrate, but my alarm would still ring? Any time I change my ringtone options, it applies it to the entire phone!

Can anything be done about this? Any help/insight would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

Post Script: Also, is there any way to record voice that isn't AMR format? You can't apply them as ringtones or anything else.

Hey! I just recently got an LG GU295 and I'm still working out some of its functions.

What's really been bothering me is the alarm/vibrate feature. Is there any way that I can have my phone set to vibrate, but my alarm would still ring? Any time I change my ringtone options, it applies it to the entire phone!

Thanks a lot!

Post Script: Also, is there any way to record voice that isn't AMR format? You can't apply them as ringtones or anything else.

LG GU295 Alarm

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2010 11:40:17 AM
(0)
Mentor

jett456 wrote:

Thanks a lot!

It doesn't appear that you can enable the Alarm sound while turning off all other sounds...  It's an all or nothing setting...  Also unfortunately, you can't change the format of the Voice Recordings...  Their are some utilities on the Web that claim they can convert these files to .MP3 files, but that seems to be kind of a hassle....

jett456 wrote:

Thanks a lot!

It doesn't appear that you can enable the Alarm sound while turning off all other sounds...  It's an all or nothing setting...  Also unfortunately, you can't change the format of the Voice Recordings...  Their are some utilities on the Web that claim they can convert these files to .MP3 files, but that seems to be kind of a hassle....

Re: LG GU295 Alarm

2 of 3 (1,483 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 5, 2011 6:56:14 AM
(0)
Contributor

How does one even put it into vibrate mode - cannot even figure that one out! Smiley Sad Can someone help!

How does one even put it into vibrate mode - cannot even figure that one out! Smiley Sad Can someone help!

Re: LG GU295 Alarm

3 of 3 (939 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments