Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 12, 2011
8:32:48 AM
View profile
LG GT365 NEON GO PHONE, CANT RECEIVE OR SEND PICTURES???
I have the lg gt365 neon, I cant receive pictures but when I go to view them I get a "failed" error, iv done a master reset, with no luck im not sure why I cant get pictures? Iv been on this site to check all the setting but once again nothing...... I was able to get pictures on my old phone, I have a prepaid go phone, and I have the text package which includes picture messages so what can I do to get/view/receive/send pictures and I have the web data package. So even with the Internet, im not getting pictures?
I have the lg gt365 neon, I cant receive pictures but when I go to view them I get a "failed" error, iv done a master reset, with no luck im not sure why I cant get pictures? Iv been on this site to check all the setting but once again nothing...... I was able to get pictures on my old phone, I have a prepaid go phone, and I have the text package which includes picture messages so what can I do to get/view/receive/send pictures and I have the web data package. So even with the Internet, im not getting pictures?

LG GT365 NEON GO PHONE, CANT RECEIVE OR SEND PICTURES???

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 12, 2011 3:28:47 PM
(0)
Master

Jessica3190 wrote:

My brother had this problem, and so did my friend with their Neon's. Although, I have never had it with mine. I think to get the phone to send/receive pictures again, my brother had to call Customer Service. I believe that they helped him out by fixing the "Message Center Address" or something. He entered the number they reported to him, and he could get them to work again. So go ahead a give it a try - 800-331-0500. Because you are a GoPhone customer, the system will re-direct you to the IVR when you call 611. Just keep repeating "Customer Service", and it will eventually take you to a live representative for which you can then solve this problem. Good luck!

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Jessica3190 wrote:

My brother had this problem, and so did my friend with their Neon's. Although, I have never had it with mine. I think to get the phone to send/receive pictures again, my brother had to call Customer Service. I believe that they helped him out by fixing the "Message Center Address" or something. He entered the number they reported to him, and he could get them to work again. So go ahead a give it a try - 800-331-0500. Because you are a GoPhone customer, the system will re-direct you to the IVR when you call 611. Just keep repeating "Customer Service", and it will eventually take you to a live representative for which you can then solve this problem. Good luck!

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010

Re: LG GT365 NEON GO PHONE, CANT RECEIVE OR SEND PICTURES???

2 of 3 (1,812 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 12, 2011 9:44:43 PM
(0)
Guru

Wild Banchi wrote:

So go ahead a give it a try - 800-331-0500. Because you are a GoPhone customer, the system will re-direct you to the IVR when you call 611. Just keep repeating "Customer Service", and it will eventually take you to a live representative for which you can then solve this problem. Good luck!

Say "more options" at the first prompt.  At the second prompt, say "representative" or whatever works.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

Wild Banchi wrote:

So go ahead a give it a try - 800-331-0500. Because you are a GoPhone customer, the system will re-direct you to the IVR when you call 611. Just keep repeating "Customer Service", and it will eventually take you to a live representative for which you can then solve this problem. Good luck!

Say "more options" at the first prompt.  At the second prompt, say "representative" or whatever works.

Re: LG GT365 NEON GO PHONE, CANT RECEIVE OR SEND PICTURES???

3 of 3 (1,795 Views)