Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Oct 16, 2011
11:20:08 AM
View profile
LG C900

My phone is set to ringer, but it doesn't play the ringtone,  I cannot hear any sounds but the calls come in good.  The volume is set to 30 but still nothing.  Is there somewhere that is turned off or something?

My phone is set to ringer, but it doesn't play the ringtone,  I cannot hear any sounds but the calls come in good.  The volume is set to 30 but still nothing.  Is there somewhere that is turned off or something?

LG C900

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2011 5:45:24 PM
(0)
Mentor

you possibly already tried this. I don't know where you are with what you tried and therefore might tell you the obvious.

Under Settings/Ringtones+Sounds the setting "Ringer" is on On and below a Ringtone is chosen.

Your phone still does not ring when a call comes in?

Have you tried a different ringtone?

if all this is set and you can't hear a ringtone then something is likely wrong with the hardware I'd think

you possibly already tried this. I don't know where you are with what you tried and therefore might tell you the obvious.

Under Settings/Ringtones+Sounds the setting "Ringer" is on On and below a Ringtone is chosen.

Your phone still does not ring when a call comes in?

Have you tried a different ringtone?

if all this is set and you can't hear a ringtone then something is likely wrong with the hardware I'd think

Re: LG C900

2 of 2 (505 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments