Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 13, 2011
8:16:27 PM
View profile
LG/AT&T Service Problems?

I had an HTC aria until about a month ago. i live in central ky and i have always had great service. after moving to college where i live in a dorm, everthing was fine. my htc got broken so i purchased a pantech gophone. sometimes my phone wouldn't send or receive calls or texts then it wouldn't at all for at least a day. purchased an LG thrive yesterday and it's doing the same thing in my dorm only. but they always say i have service. WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!?!

I had an HTC aria until about a month ago. i live in central ky and i have always had great service. after moving to college where i live in a dorm, everthing was fine. my htc got broken so i purchased a pantech gophone. sometimes my phone wouldn't send or receive calls or texts then it wouldn't at all for at least a day. purchased an LG thrive yesterday and it's doing the same thing in my dorm only. but they always say i have service. WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!?!

LG/AT&T Service Problems?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 13, 2011 9:58:34 PM
(0)
Professor
Bad sim card possibly.
Bad sim card possibly.

Re: LG/AT&T Service Problems?

2 of 4 (335 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 14, 2011 7:25:39 AM
(0)
Contributor

would that mess up service?

would that mess up service?

3 of 4 (324 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 14, 2011 1:03:36 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Yes, it could. It might also depend on the specific area of your dorm room. I would test it out in other areas, too, to see if your issue with the phone persists there.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Yes, it could. It might also depend on the specific area of your dorm room. I would test it out in other areas, too, to see if your issue with the phone persists there.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (305 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments