Kudos to Sarah R.

Contributor

Kudos to Sarah R.

I had the sweetest Customer Service help. Sarah R. in NY, I think (East coast for sure) Sara went above and beyond to solve my issue, she was friendly and fun to talk to even though she was batteling a cold. She removed some applications that ended up on my acct. I have no idea how they got there, but I will definately make sure I lock my screen before in goes into the purse. Thank you Sarah, hope you recover from your cold, soon.

Message 1 of 3
Former Community Manager

Re: Kudos to Sarah R.

Thanks for the kudos! I'll see if I can track Sarah down and make sure she sees your kind words. 

~jam

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Kudos to Sarah R.

Our customer service is built around about 10% tenured agents that like there job good job Sarah good to see customers taking time out to give kudos it really makes our day thanks also to Deianira
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support