Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 30, 2011
12:48:34 AM
View profile
Kudos to Mr. Harry from Customer Service (Off Shore)
I would like to take this opportunity to give kudos to an agent (Off shore) who actually speaks clear and understandable english. I certainly appreciate the effort on helping me out and trying to explain certain charges that I am currently billed since there are certain "pro-rated" charges that doesn't really explain why it is such amount. I also hope this can go through a kudos board and have Harry be a role model to any other agents especially when trying to provide excellent customer service. I know for a fact that they are in a different country and that they cannot disclose such information but I still would like to get this across all other centers that ATT have and also with Harry who actually helped me out. Good Job Harry and keep it up. Hope all other agents would be as efficient and customer centric as you are all the time. Cool!
I would like to take this opportunity to give kudos to an agent (Off shore) who actually speaks clear and understandable english. I certainly appreciate the effort on helping me out and trying to explain certain charges that I am currently billed since there are certain "pro-rated" charges that doesn't really explain why it is such amount. I also hope this can go through a kudos board and have Harry be a role model to any other agents especially when trying to provide excellent customer service. I know for a fact that they are in a different country and that they cannot disclose such information but I still would like to get this across all other centers that ATT have and also with Harry who actually helped me out. Good Job Harry and keep it up. Hope all other agents would be as efficient and customer centric as you are all the time. Cool!

Kudos to Mr. Harry from Customer Service (Off Shore)

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 30, 2011 11:00:31 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Thank you very much for your feedback about your support experience! I'd love to give both Harry and his manager your feedback. If you happen to have his last name or ID number, please send me a private message with that info.

Also, welcome to the AT&T forums! I hope to see you stick around, we've got a lot of great folks and discussions here. Smiley Happy

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Thank you very much for your feedback about your support experience! I'd love to give both Harry and his manager your feedback. If you happen to have his last name or ID number, please send me a private message with that info.

Also, welcome to the AT&T forums! I hope to see you stick around, we've got a lot of great folks and discussions here. Smiley Happy

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Kudos to Mr. Harry from Customer Service (Off Shore)

2 of 5 (144 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 2, 2012 10:24:51 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
To be completely honest, reports of good customer service have been so common lately that I no longer feel surprised or even the need to reply. I did to this one because I wanted to share my opinion.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

To be completely honest, reports of good customer service have been so common lately that I no longer feel surprised or even the need to reply. I did to this one because I wanted to share my opinion.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 5 (132 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 4, 2012 4:11:02 AM
(0)
Guru

clowgee08 wrote:

Kudos to that agent Smiley Happy

clowgee08 wrote:

Kudos to that agent Smiley Happy

4 of 5 (120 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 4, 2012 7:20:18 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Indeed, kudos to that agent! ^_^

~Sunshine Smiley Happy

Indeed, kudos to that agent! ^_^

~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 5 (111 Views)