Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 19, 2012
6:21:16 AM
View profile
Kies_Mini Now available for Infuse from Samsung

Download now available by Samsung USA which was posted late last night.

Kites Mini for Samsung Infuse ATT.

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/at-t/SGH-I997ZKAATT

Download now available by Samsung USA which was posted late last night.

Kites Mini for Samsung Infuse ATT.

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/at-t/SGH-I997ZKAATT

Kies_Mini Now available for Infuse from Samsung

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 19, 2012 6:40:38 AM
(0)
Scholar

I installed it, and I am getting the famous unregistered device..

I installed it, and I am getting the famous unregistered device..

Re: Kies_Mini Now available for Infuse from Samsung

2 of 6 (5,257 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 19, 2012 12:38:30 PM
(0)
Explorer

I installed it and it updated immediately to version 1.0.0.11084_3 on my Win 7 Professional 64 bit machine. Mini Kies identified my Infuse and took me to the PHONE UPGRADE page. However the upgrade button was grayed out. Guess they're not ready yet.

I installed it and it updated immediately to version 1.0.0.11084_3 on my Win 7 Professional 64 bit machine. Mini Kies identified my Infuse and took me to the PHONE UPGRADE page. However the upgrade button was grayed out. Guess they're not ready yet.

3 of 6 (5,210 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 19, 2012 1:52:31 PM
(0)
Scholar

I got the same screen as your screen shot once I installed Kies on my Windows 7 64bit machine.

I got the same screen as your screen shot once I installed Kies on my Windows 7 64bit machine.

4 of 6 (5,187 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 22, 2012 6:50:56 AM
(0)
Contributor

I tried it on January 22 and I was able to start the update (the button was not greyed), but the update failed on numerous tries on my Infuse. Luckily the failure did't brick the phone.

I tried it on January 22 and I was able to start the update (the button was not greyed), but the update failed on numerous tries on my Infuse. Luckily the failure did't brick the phone.

5 of 6 (4,826 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 22, 2012 8:23:49 AM
(0)
Scholar

I tired this moring, and the upgrade button was still greyed out.  If you are able to grab the upgrade which for whatever reason failed it could be that firmware is releasing based on IMEI numbers or other information which would be odd since it not happening thru the over air update like for the Galaxy SII did for the drained battery issue with 2.3.6.

I tired this moring, and the upgrade button was still greyed out.  If you are able to grab the upgrade which for whatever reason failed it could be that firmware is releasing based on IMEI numbers or other information which would be odd since it not happening thru the over air update like for the Galaxy SII did for the drained battery issue with 2.3.6.

6 of 6 (4,814 Views)