Helpful Links

Kies_Mini Now available for Infuse from Samsung

Scholar

Kies_Mini Now available for Infuse from Samsung

Download now available by Samsung USA which was posted late last night.

Kites Mini for Samsung Infuse ATT.

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/at-t/SGH-I997ZKAATT

Message 1 of 6
Scholar

Re: Kies_Mini Now available for Infuse from Samsung

I installed it, and I am getting the famous unregistered device..

Message 2 of 6
Explorer

I installed it and it updated immediately to version 1.0.0.11084_3 on my Win 7 Professional 64 bit machine. Mini Kies identified my Infuse and took me to the PHONE UPGRADE page. However the upgrade button was grayed out. Guess they're not ready yet.

upgrade.JPG

Message 3 of 6
Scholar

I got the same screen as your screen shot once I installed Kies on my Windows 7 64bit machine.

Message 4 of 6
Contributor

I tried it on January 22 and I was able to start the update (the button was not greyed), but the update failed on numerous tries on my Infuse. Luckily the failure did't brick the phone.

Message 5 of 6
Scholar

I tired this moring, and the upgrade button was still greyed out.  If you are able to grab the upgrade which for whatever reason failed it could be that firmware is releasing based on IMEI numbers or other information which would be odd since it not happening thru the over air update like for the Galaxy SII did for the drained battery issue with 2.3.6.

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support