Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 18, 2011
11:07:05 AM
View profile
Keep receiving someone elses AT&T info and I am in UK!

Hello

Someone with the same name as me has been registered with AT&T for a while now. The problem is they have given the incorrect email address and all her personal AT&T emails keep coming to me. I even have her mobile number now and I can't call her because I am in the UK and it will cost too much money.

I can't even email AT&T to tell them because you have to login to your account to email them!

Is there any way I can let someone in the AT&T team the ladies mobile number and name and they can contact her to let her know she is using the wrong email address.

Many Thanks

Hello

Someone with the same name as me has been registered with AT&T for a while now. The problem is they have given the incorrect email address and all her personal AT&T emails keep coming to me. I even have her mobile number now and I can't call her because I am in the UK and it will cost too much money.

I can't even email AT&T to tell them because you have to login to your account to email them!

Is there any way I can let someone in the AT&T team the ladies mobile number and name and they can contact her to let her know she is using the wrong email address.

Many Thanks

Keep receiving someone elses AT&T info and I am in UK!

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 18, 2011 3:27:59 PM
(0)
Master

This link should provide you the information you need.

http://www.att.com/gen/privacy-policy?pid=13692#contact

There is an email address and a mailing address you can contact ATT and inform them of the privacy issue.

If they fail to respond there is more information on reporting them via the eTrust Watchdog process and how to contact the FTC Consumer Protection.

This link should provide you the information you need.

http://www.att.com/gen/privacy-policy?pid=13692#contact

There is an email address and a mailing address you can contact ATT and inform them of the privacy issue.

If they fail to respond there is more information on reporting them via the eTrust Watchdog process and how to contact the FTC Consumer Protection.

Re: Keep receiving someone elses AT&T info and I am in UK!

2 of 3 (279 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 4, 2011 6:02:31 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by ShaunMN on May 4, 2011 at 6:49:11 PM

Hey there I recently sent a wrong email address into the system, 

I was just wondering if you are receiving my information, my real address is {Personal content removed for your safety}

Just wondering if it's your email that my information is going to because i have yet to receive my number

Hey there I recently sent a wrong email address into the system, 

I was just wondering if you are receiving my information, my real address is {Personal content removed for your safety}

Just wondering if it's your email that my information is going to because i have yet to receive my number

Re: Keep receiving someone elses AT&T info and I am in UK!

[ Edited ]
3 of 3 (186 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments