Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 22, 2010
8:47:11 AM
View profile
Keep getting incorrect password when trying to log into wifi

HELP!!!!

I have been using my home wifi form laptop and iphone 3gs.  2 days ago it prompted me to put in my password on my iphone.  It keeps saying incorrect password.  I am still able to use wifi with mac.  I have tried resetting my internet settings on my phone, and made sure I am properly and slowly putting in my correct password.  I have read somewhere about a HEX code? What is that? And will that solve the problem.  

ME

HELP!!!!

I have been using my home wifi form laptop and iphone 3gs.  2 days ago it prompted me to put in my password on my iphone.  It keeps saying incorrect password.  I am still able to use wifi with mac.  I have tried resetting my internet settings on my phone, and made sure I am properly and slowly putting in my correct password.  I have read somewhere about a HEX code? What is that? And will that solve the problem.  

ME

Keep getting incorrect password when trying to log into wifi

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 5, 2010 9:55:14 AM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by Deptore on Oct 5, 2010 at 9:58:32 AM

I don't know much about the iphone but you can try this:

Reset the wireless router that you are using and set up a new password, then try connecting to this with the iphone and see if you get the same problem.

Edit: I've also heard of a lot of people having problems connecting to wi-fi with an Iphone 4.  You might have more luck going to the apple website and asking there.

I don't know much about the iphone but you can try this:

Reset the wireless router that you are using and set up a new password, then try connecting to this with the iphone and see if you get the same problem.

Edit: I've also heard of a lot of people having problems connecting to wi-fi with an Iphone 4.  You might have more luck going to the apple website and asking there.

Re: Keep getting incorrect password when trying to log into wifi

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (2,701 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments