KUDOS!

Scholar

KUDOS!

...to Customer Service agent Marilyn { Personal information edited }! Thanks for all your help! You are a role model for other CSRs!

Claire B

Message Edited by Caretaker on 07-15-2009 06:16:31 AM
Message 1 of 6

Re: KUDOS!

If you'd like to thank a CSR for pulling you out of a jam or being ultra-helpful, ask to speak to their supervisor during your call to pass along your sentiments. This helps everyone, because when someone is thanked for doing a good job, it greatly improves their mood, and thus, the quality of service they will be able to provide.

Alternately, you could write a letter, or possibly send an email, but I'm not certain of the addresses used for those types of communication.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 6
Scholar

Maybe the Caretaker can relay the message!
Message 3 of 6
Highlighted
Master

Mister Xiado wrote:

Alternately, you could write a letter, or possibly send an email, but I'm not certain of the addresses used for those types of communication.

All positive, as well as negative experiences that you have received with AT&T, can be sent here. 

Message 4 of 6
Scholar

thanks, I gotta finish my 1st coffee first and I'll pass it onl...I bookmarked the site!
Message 5 of 6
Master

thedogmother wrote:
thanks, I gotta finish my 1st coffee first and I'll pass it onl...I bookmarked the site!

You are welcome, thedogmother......... I'm already on my 3rd cup already! 

Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support