Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jul 15, 2009
6:02:21 AM
KUDOS!
Edited by Caretaker on Jul 15, 2009 at 6:16:31 AM

...to Customer Service agent Marilyn { Personal information edited }! Thanks for all your help! You are a role model for other CSRs!

Claire B

Message Edited by Caretaker on 07-15-2009 06:16:31 AM

...to Customer Service agent Marilyn { Personal information edited }! Thanks for all your help! You are a role model for other CSRs!

Claire B

Message Edited by Caretaker on 07-15-2009 06:16:31 AM

KUDOS!

[ Edited ]
5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 15, 2009 7:33:31 AM
(0)
Guru
If you'd like to thank a CSR for pulling you out of a jam or being ultra-helpful, ask to speak to their supervisor during your call to pass along your sentiments. This helps everyone, because when someone is thanked for doing a good job, it greatly improves their mood, and thus, the quality of service they will be able to provide.

Alternately, you could write a letter, or possibly send an email, but I'm not certain of the addresses used for those types of communication.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
If you'd like to thank a CSR for pulling you out of a jam or being ultra-helpful, ask to speak to their supervisor during your call to pass along your sentiments. This helps everyone, because when someone is thanked for doing a good job, it greatly improves their mood, and thus, the quality of service they will be able to provide.

Alternately, you could write a letter, or possibly send an email, but I'm not certain of the addresses used for those types of communication.

Re: KUDOS!

2 of 6 (158 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 15, 2009 9:01:44 AM
(0)
Scholar
Maybe the Caretaker can relay the message!
Maybe the Caretaker can relay the message!

3 of 6 (148 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 16, 2009 3:28:45 PM
(0)
Master

Mister Xiado wrote:

All positive, as well as negative experiences that you have received with AT&T, can be sent here. 

Mister Xiado wrote:

All positive, as well as negative experiences that you have received with AT&T, can be sent here. 

4 of 6 (123 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 17, 2009 2:32:38 AM
(0)
Scholar
thanks, I gotta finish my 1st coffee first and I'll pass it onl...I bookmarked the site!
thanks, I gotta finish my 1st coffee first and I'll pass it onl...I bookmarked the site!

5 of 6 (104 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 17, 2009 8:44:00 AM
(0)
Master

thedogmother wrote:

You are welcome, thedogmother......... I'm already on my 3rd cup already! 

thedogmother wrote:

You are welcome, thedogmother......... I'm already on my 3rd cup already! 

6 of 6 (97 Views)