Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 25, 2012
2:20:16 PM
View profile
Just want to pay my bill...

Am hoping that someone at AT&T is monitoring these message boards who is capable of resolving what seems like it should be a simple problem, as my interaction the customer care phone support team has been frustrating to say the least. I'm simply trying to pay my bill for pete's sake!   

Am hoping that someone at AT&T is monitoring these message boards who is capable of resolving what seems like it should be a simple problem, as my interaction the customer care phone support team has been frustrating to say the least. I'm simply trying to pay my bill for pete's sake!   

Just want to pay my bill...

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 25, 2012 2:23:21 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Sorry to hear you're having such a hard time!

What AT&T service are you using and what issue are you having when you try to pay your bill?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Sorry to hear you're having such a hard time!

What AT&T service are you using and what issue are you having when you try to pay your bill?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Just want to pay my bill...

2 of 5 (368 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 25, 2012 3:06:55 PM
(0)
Contributor
Thanks for replying so promptly! Do you have an email to which I can reply including my account info? I'm obviously a bit reluctant to post that on your public forum.
Thanks for replying so promptly! Do you have an email to which I can reply including my account info? I'm obviously a bit reluctant to post that on your public forum.

3 of 5 (357 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 25, 2012 8:33:39 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
You can private message her by clicking on her name. It opens a new page and on the right side of the page, there is a link to send a private message.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
You can private message her by clicking on her name. It opens a new page and on the right side of the page, there is a link to send a private message.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 5 (324 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 26, 2012 7:49:57 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

jflooby wrote:

Sure thing. I woudn't want you to post that info in a public forum either.

You can send me a private message with your name, the service (wireless, u-verse, dsl) you're using, your account number, phone number and the best time to contact you. Please include a summary of what's happening when you try to pay your bill as well. 

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

jflooby wrote:

Sure thing. I woudn't want you to post that info in a public forum either.

You can send me a private message with your name, the service (wireless, u-verse, dsl) you're using, your account number, phone number and the best time to contact you. Please include a summary of what's happening when you try to pay your bill as well. 

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

5 of 5 (311 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments