Helpful Links

Just sold my Iphone 4 on eBay

Mentor

Just sold my Iphone 4 on eBay

Just sold my Iphone 4 16gb for $305.  That is around $60 more than I was expecting.  Hoping everyone else that unloaded their IP4 got fair value for them. 

Loving my 4s

Message 1 of 6
Master

Re: Just sold my Iphone 4 on eBay

I plan on keeping my iPhone 4 as a backup for at least a few months more, then I'll sell it. I'm glad you are enjoying your new 4S.

Message 2 of 6
Master

I personally may be in the market looking for one. Finally have enough in my savings. Smiley Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 3 of 6
Professor

paepae805 wrote:

Just sold my Iphone 4 16gb for $305.  That is around $60 more than I was expecting.  Hoping everyone else that unloaded their IP4 got fair value for them. 

Loving my 4s

sold  my Iphone 4 on craigslist for 250$ cash did nto have to deal with shipping and paypal fee's and final vaule fee.

i like my 4S i got it saturday morning from the apple store.

Message 4 of 6
Teacher

When I sell my IP4, I'm going to give craigslist a shot first.  I sold my last on there. Much easier that going the eBay route although the pricing points on craigslist seem to be around $40-$50 less.  However, I think eBay/Paypal "steal" around $40 or more from sales there so overall, a quick deal on craigslist certainly has some appeal.

Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Teacher

Nice! I'm holding out to see what the next design is before upgrading but I'm definitely keeping my old one for a back up.
Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support