Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 1, 2011
5:08:31 PM
Jobulator for iPhones.. how soon?

I am a substitute teacher who uses Jobulator on my computer. I boot the computer in the morning, and my wife listens for the Jobulator chimes. But when she is out of the house, I loose jobs.

Now Jobulator has come out with an app that works on Android phones. Here's the rub, I bought the iPhone because the guy at AT&T told me that apps come out first for iPhones then the other smart phones later.

The Jobulator site says that the app for iPhones is ready, buy waiting for the Apple Store to give the OK. How long does that usually take?

Daniel

I am a substitute teacher who uses Jobulator on my computer. I boot the computer in the morning, and my wife listens for the Jobulator chimes. But when she is out of the house, I loose jobs.

Now Jobulator has come out with an app that works on Android phones. Here's the rub, I bought the iPhone because the guy at AT&T told me that apps come out first for iPhones then the other smart phones later.

The Jobulator site says that the app for iPhones is ready, buy waiting for the Apple Store to give the OK. How long does that usually take?

Daniel

Jobulator for iPhones.. how soon?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 1, 2011 5:47:22 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Anywhere from days to months. So, pretty much any time.

Anywhere from days to months. So, pretty much any time.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Jobulator for iPhones.. how soon?

2 of 2 (755 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments