Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 7, 2010
4:23:52 PM
View profile
JUST Got Text Messages HOURS Overdue... Why?!
Edited by Wild Banchi on Oct 7, 2010 at 4:25:13 PM

I had just recieved a "spazzing" vibration in my pocket just now... It was my phone, alerting me I had recieved some new text messages. To my surprise, I had 8! Sent to me at 3:26 P.M. and later. It is now almost 7:24 here... That's almost four hours overdue!

Why the delayed messages? I had service throughout the four hour period...

Oh, and now I don't have any service. Ironic that I usually get 3G in this room...

UPDATE:

Oh, look here. Now I have four bars of 3G, unlike one minute ago. What I did was turn off and remove the battery of my phone. Now I have service.

This is the third time this has happened to me. WHY?

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

I had just recieved a "spazzing" vibration in my pocket just now... It was my phone, alerting me I had recieved some new text messages. To my surprise, I had 8! Sent to me at 3:26 P.M. and later. It is now almost 7:24 here... That's almost four hours overdue!

Why the delayed messages? I had service throughout the four hour period...

Oh, and now I don't have any service. Ironic that I usually get 3G in this room...

UPDATE:

Oh, look here. Now I have four bars of 3G, unlike one minute ago. What I did was turn off and remove the battery of my phone. Now I have service.

This is the third time this has happened to me. WHY?

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

JUST Got Text Messages HOURS Overdue... Why?!

[ Edited ]
0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments