Posted Apr 30, 2012
7:19:08 AM
View profile
Issues receiving vm over the weekend?

I'm in the Houston, TX area and we had one of our executives report an issue with receiving his voicemails in a timely manner starting Friday evening and carrying over through yesterday evening. It appears to be fine now. What would happen is, he would get a call on his Blackberry and several hours later his voicemail would be delivered with notification. He doesn't recall there being a time stamp difference on the message itself. Was there a known issue with service in the area over the weekend, or did anyone else experience similar results?

I'm in the Houston, TX area and we had one of our executives report an issue with receiving his voicemails in a timely manner starting Friday evening and carrying over through yesterday evening. It appears to be fine now. What would happen is, he would get a call on his Blackberry and several hours later his voicemail would be delivered with notification. He doesn't recall there being a time stamp difference on the message itself. Was there a known issue with service in the area over the weekend, or did anyone else experience similar results?

Issues receiving vm over the weekend?

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit