Is there some sort of Network Outage???

Tutor

Re: Is there some sort of Network Outage???

You're right -- Just called AT&T and now they are aware of an outage.....

When it works, the system is awesome...........
Message 16 of 63 (1,423 Views)
Former Moderator

We believe that some of the situations depicted in this thread may be related to a specific network issue - TT000008097189.

If you feel your circumstances fall within this specific issue, please know that we are working as hard as we can to resolve the issue as soon as possible. If you feel your circumstances do not fall within this area, please follow the normal troubleshooting procedures. Thank you.
Message 17 of 63 (1,431 Views)
Scholar

[ Edited ]
From NJ, woke up everything worked, drank coffee took shower and no email.
Called ATT tech had me make some changes, reset, battery pull, make changes
and still nothing.

Been down about 4 hours now. Called support again and there are long wait times so I hung up.

It cant be an iPhone only issue as I have Treo.

Rich

Message Edited by rkkeller on 09-03-2008 08:21:08 AM
Message 18 of 63 (1,423 Views)
Tutor

Like I said; it's a shame, because when the whole shebang works, it's awesome.  Great interface, etc.  But, when it's down, it's like your home PC crashes. 

I hope AT&T gets the network fixed soon.

Message 19 of 63 (1,416 Views)
Scholar

Sentry wrote:

We believe that some of the situations depicted in this thread may be related to a specific network issue - TT000008097189.

If you feel your circumstances fall within this specific issue, please know that we are working as hard as we can to resolve the issue as soon as possible. If you feel your circumstances do not fall within this area, please follow the normal troubleshooting procedures. Thank you.

Thanks for the confirmation. Is there anywhere that we can look for an update or progress in this issue?
John
Message 20 of 63 (1,416 Views)
Tutor

http://www.macworld.com/article/135354/2008/09/northeast_network.html?lsrc=rss_main

Article on the outage in the northeast.
Message 21 of 63 (1,438 Views)
Professor

You might be the only 3G / iPhone/Tilt person up there in Ukiah.
Message 22 of 63 (1,431 Views)
Scholar

[ Edited ]
Maybe a good sign but I just received 4 emails from one of my accounts. Woooooo......

None of my other emails work and now this one doesn't either but looks like they are
working on it.

Message Edited by rkkeller on 09-03-2008 08:50:02 AM
Message 23 of 63 (1,427 Views)
Contributor

My service here in Kansas City, MO has been restored as of 1045 CST.  Just an update.
Message 24 of 63 (1,425 Views)
Tutor

I have new mails too. must be working then.
Message 25 of 63 (1,419 Views)
Tutor

I'm back up!

Message 26 of 63 (1,404 Views)
Expert

pappasbike wrote:

Sentry wrote:

Thanks for the confirmation. Is there anywhere that we can look for an update or progress in this issue?
John

Unless one of the AT&T Moderators such as Sentry can post the info, the best source is through customer care at 1-800-331-0500 with amking reference to the tickect number bolded above for you.
Message 29 of 63 (1,384 Views)
Expert

Back up in 02021, just outside of Boston.   AND..... I spend an hour at lunch listening with Pandora via 3G, with not a single dropout or hiccup!   Also made a couple of perfect calls.   To early to get excited, but it's been days since I could do this........
Message 30 of 63 (1,380 Views)
Former Moderator

TT000008097189 has been resolved. If you continue to experience data network issues, please contact Customer Care at 1-800-331-0500.
Message 31 of 63 (1,381 Views)

The NETWORK OUTAGE has NOT BEEN resolved.  I am the IT Director at my company and we have acorporate AT&T account and no one is getting email.  This has NOT BEEN RESOLVED.
Message 33 of 63 (1,383 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.