View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 13, 2011 8:13:15 PM
(0)
Professor

If the message was on the device the last time you synced and backed it up to your computer, you can restore the device from that backup.  Otherwise, the message is gone.

If the message was on the device the last time you synced and backed it up to your computer, you can restore the device from that backup.  Otherwise, the message is gone.

Re: Is there anyway to retrieve a deleted text message

2 of 3 (2,408 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 14, 2011 3:35:40 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

I haven't tried this myself, but I have hear reports that if you use the search feature, you can find some recently deleted text messages and emails.  This is just a case of the information hasn't been overwritten yet, and it still shows temporarily as data still present, it is just flagged for deletion as space is needed.  Ths might work for the OP.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.

I haven't tried this myself, but I have hear reports that if you use the search feature, you can find some recently deleted text messages and emails.  This is just a case of the information hasn't been overwritten yet, and it still shows temporarily as data still present, it is just flagged for deletion as space is needed.  Ths might work for the OP.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Is there anyway to retrieve a deleted text message

3 of 3 (2,353 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments