Is there any way to get a number that you previously texted if you've already deleted itt?

Contributor

Is there any way to get a number that you previously texted if you've already deleted itt?

Is there any way to get a number you previously received a text from if you have already deleted the text?
Message 1 of 4 (2,182 Views)
Former Community Manager

Re: Is there any way to get a number that you previously texted if you've already deleted itt?

If you check your data usage details, you can see the numbers incoming texts came from. If you know the date of the text, you might be able to narrow down which number it was. 

The actual words of the text won't appear in your usage though, since we don't capture that information. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (2,166 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

Re: Is there any way to get a number that you previously texted if you've already deleted itt?

Also, if you have a trash folder, check there.

Message 3 of 4 (2,149 Views)
Former Community Manager

Good idea Jii!

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (2,139 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.