Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 14, 2008
9:14:16 PM
View profile
Is there a central number to call for at&t voicemail access without calling my own phone?
I am looking for a phone number to call from a landline to check my voicemail. For instance: Cincinnati Bell has 859-291-1234 then you enter your 10 digit phone number to access voice mail. Does at&t have anything like that I can call?
I am looking for a phone number to call from a landline to check my voicemail. For instance: Cincinnati Bell has 859-291-1234 then you enter your 10 digit phone number to access voice mail. Does at&t have anything like that I can call?

Is there a central number to call for at&t voicemail access without calling my own phone?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 15, 2008 4:53:42 AM
(0)
Master

jmgabbard wrote:

I just dial my own cell # from a landline and when it connects, I press * and then it asks for your password...and you get into VM Smiley Happy

jmgabbard wrote:

I just dial my own cell # from a landline and when it connects, I press * and then it asks for your password...and you get into VM Smiley Happy
Posted from my Samsung Captivate

Re: Is there a central number to call for at&t voicemail access without calling my own phone?

2 of 2 (21,690 Views)