Is it true that at&t has opted out of 50gb free dropbox with the galaxy s3 phone

Contributor

Is it true that at&t has opted out of 50gb free dropbox with the galaxy s3 phone

this was a huge selling point but online rumors suggest that att has "opted out" any body know about this?

Message 1 of 7 (867 Views)
Professor

Re: Is it true that at&t has opted out of 50gb free dropbox with the galaxy s3 phone

Everything that I have read says that this is true.

Message 2 of 7 (865 Views)
Contributor

Re: Is it true that at&t has opted out of 50gb free dropbox with the galaxy s3 phone

This is huge to me. I would have never went with at&t if  I had known this. Just unboxed this have not even charged the battery I am going to try and get out of this

Message 3 of 7 (861 Views)
Scholar

malone773 wrote:

this was a huge selling point but online rumors suggest that att has "opted out" any body know about this?

It's True......  Great huh? Smiley Sad 

Message 4 of 7 (850 Views)
Professor

Verizon Wireless opted out of this, too.

Message 5 of 7 (836 Views)
Contributor

I just sent an email to US Cellular Tech support asking if they plan on doing the same lame __ dirty trick . If not I am moving to The Cell. If it applies to anyone, you have 30 days to return phone at which point any contract would revert As it Was before signing the new one.

Message 6 of 7 (825 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

Keep in mind that US Cellular's SGSIII is $199 after the $100 rebate, so it's $299 plus tax upfront.

Message 7 of 7 (783 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support