Ask a question

Posted Aug 10, 2008
    1:22:54 PM
    View profile
    Is at&t voiceinfo free (instant alibi)?
    I am a new at&t wireless customer so please forgive my very basic questions. I understand that "voicedial" (through the at&t network) is with a monthly charge, however, is at&t's "voiceinfo" service really free? The website seems to indicate that it is. More specifically, is (and found on the voiceinfo site) the "instant alibi"  feature, also no charge? If reasonably used, this seems like a useful service but I want to be sure that I will not be charged any additional fee. I do realize that I will be using my regular minutes to make these calls. Thanks for any additional help or information that anyone can provide!

Is at&t voiceinfo free (instant alibi)?

2 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (2)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Aug 10, 2008 1:49:18 PM
    (0)
    Professor

kleinias wrote:
    I am a new at&t wireless customer so please forgive my very basic questions. I understand that "voicedial" (through the at&t network) is with a monthly charge, however, is at&t's "voiceinfo" service really free? The website seems to indicate that it is. More specifically, is (and found on the voiceinfo site) the "instant alibi"  feature, also no charge? If reasonably used, this seems like a useful service but I want to be sure that I will not be charged any additional fee. I do realize that I will be using my regular minutes to make these calls. Thanks for any additional help or information that anyone can provide!

Yes, it's free.  It will only use airtime.

Re: Is at&t voiceinfo free (instant alibi)?

2 of 3 (6,954 Views)
    Highlighted
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Aug 11, 2008 2:14:53 PM
    (0)
    Contributor
    Thanks for the info.

Re: Is at&t voiceinfo free (instant alibi)?

3 of 3 (6,929 Views)