Ipohne 4 and music yea right.

Professor

Ipohne 4 and music yea right.

[ Edited ]

ok this Iphone needs to go. i added music the other  7 songs. i did a sync today now the songs are GONE!!!  i tryed to resync  the songs they will not go back on to my iphone. IOS apple makes for it is not user friendly.i tryed 7 times to sync the 7 songs but a no go.

Message 1 of 6 (345 Views)
Master

Re: Ipohne 4 and music yea right.

graphite07 wrote:

ok this Iphone needs to go. i added music the other  7 songs. i did a sync today now the songs are GONE!!!  i tryed to resync  the songs they will not go back on to my iphone. IOS apple makes for it is not user friendly.i tryed 7 times to sync the 7 songs but a no go.

Check your settings on the Music tab and make sure everything is checked correctly.  If all else fails, resotore your iPhone and setup as new. 

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 2 of 6 (337 Views)
ACE - Professor

in Itunes, all you need to do is place the songs you want on your phone in a playlist, and then sync that playlist with your phone.

Any songs you want on the phone after that, just put them in that playlist, and sync.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 6 (307 Views)
Professor

johninsj wrote:

in Itunes, all you need to do is place the songs you want on your phone in a playlist, and then sync that playlist with your phone.

Any songs you want on the phone after that, just put them in that playlist, and sync.

i will try this tonight.

Message 4 of 6 (270 Views)
ACE - Master

I've got over 12GB of music on my iPhone using the playlist method, no problems.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 6 (254 Views)
Professor

I have over 1100 songs, including songs bought through iTunes and over the phone, and never had any problems syncing my music to any of my iPhones from the original 2G to my current 4. In a playlist or not, they have all synced back and forth and never lost one.
Message 6 of 6 (250 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.