Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 26, 2011
8:49:15 PM
View profile
Ipohne 4 and music yea right.
Edited by graphite07 on Jul 26, 2011 at 9:11:12 PM

ok this Iphone needs to go. i added music the other  7 songs. i did a sync today now the songs are GONE!!!  i tryed to resync  the songs they will not go back on to my iphone. IOS apple makes for it is not user friendly.i tryed 7 times to sync the 7 songs but a no go.

ok this Iphone needs to go. i added music the other  7 songs. i did a sync today now the songs are GONE!!!  i tryed to resync  the songs they will not go back on to my iphone. IOS apple makes for it is not user friendly.i tryed 7 times to sync the 7 songs but a no go.

hello!!!

Ipohne 4 and music yea right.

[ Edited ]
5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 26, 2011 9:20:57 PM
(0)
Master

graphite07 wrote:

Check your settings on the Music tab and make sure everything is checked correctly.  If all else fails, resotore your iPhone and setup as new. 

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

graphite07 wrote:

Check your settings on the Music tab and make sure everything is checked correctly.  If all else fails, resotore your iPhone and setup as new. 

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Re: Ipohne 4 and music yea right.

2 of 6 (329 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 27, 2011 6:49:29 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

in Itunes, all you need to do is place the songs you want on your phone in a playlist, and then sync that playlist with your phone.

Any songs you want on the phone after that, just put them in that playlist, and sync.

in Itunes, all you need to do is place the songs you want on your phone in a playlist, and then sync that playlist with your phone.

Any songs you want on the phone after that, just put them in that playlist, and sync.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 6 (299 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 27, 2011 4:42:53 PM
(0)
Professor

johninsj wrote:

i will try this tonight.

johninsj wrote:

i will try this tonight.

hello!!!

4 of 6 (262 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 27, 2011 10:01:55 PM
(0)
Former Employee
I've got over 12GB of music on my iPhone using the playlist method, no problems.

I've got over 12GB of music on my iPhone using the playlist method, no problems.

5 of 6 (246 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 28, 2011 2:32:13 AM
(0)
Professor
I have over 1100 songs, including songs bought through iTunes and over the phone, and never had any problems syncing my music to any of my iPhones from the original 2G to my current 4. In a playlist or not, they have all synced back and forth and never lost one.
I have over 1100 songs, including songs bought through iTunes and over the phone, and never had any problems syncing my music to any of my iPhones from the original 2G to my current 4. In a playlist or not, they have all synced back and forth and never lost one.

6 of 6 (242 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments