Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 1, 2011
8:06:31 PM
Iphone4 help

I just transferred my info from my 3gs to my Iphone 4.  It did great, but it uploaded all of my photos from my pc to my iphone into the photo library.  So in my albums,  I have Camera Roll and PHoto Library.  The problem is I am unable to delete any of the photos in the photo library.  Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks

Denise

I just transferred my info from my 3gs to my Iphone 4.  It did great, but it uploaded all of my photos from my pc to my iphone into the photo library.  So in my albums,  I have Camera Roll and PHoto Library.  The problem is I am unable to delete any of the photos in the photo library.  Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks

Denise

Iphone4 help

9 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(9)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 1, 2011 9:10:32 PM
(0)
Tutor

No one has any ideas on how to fix this??

Re: Iphone4 help

2 of 10 (655 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 1, 2011 9:12:14 PM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by smalcom on Apr 1, 2011 at 9:28:14 PM

I'm not sure, but if you uncheck Sync Photos in iTunes, it might remove them. I was right. Just checked. If you uncheck Sync Photos it asks whether you want to delete the photos on iPhone.

I'm not sure, but if you uncheck Sync Photos in iTunes, it might remove them. I was right. Just checked. If you uncheck Sync Photos it asks whether you want to delete the photos on iPhone.

[ Edited ]
3 of 10 (653 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2011 5:25:14 AM
(0)
Professor

Denise1162 wrote:

Seriously?  This is a user to user help forum and you are griping less than an hour after posting your initial question that you've gotten no response?

NO ONE here is getting paid to answer your question, we are all here helping because we want to.

If you are really that impatient, leave and find answers elsewhere.

Denise1162 wrote:

Seriously?  This is a user to user help forum and you are griping less than an hour after posting your initial question that you've gotten no response?

NO ONE here is getting paid to answer your question, we are all here helping because we want to.

4 of 10 (587 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2011 7:00:38 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Denise1162 wrote:

I did, but it's already answered above for synced photos while I was sleeping Smiley Happy

For photos in camera roll, you should be able to go to "My Computer" on Windows or use the import tool on Mac to examine the Phone as if it were a storage card/disk mounted on your computer and delete files/videos (or copy them to your local PC drive) as desired.

Denise1162 wrote:

I did, but it's already answered above for synced photos while I was sleeping Smiley Happy

For photos in camera roll, you should be able to go to "My Computer" on Windows or use the import tool on Mac to examine the Phone as if it were a storage card/disk mounted on your computer and delete files/videos (or copy them to your local PC drive) as desired.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 10 (569 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2011 7:09:23 AM
(0)
Tutor

Thanks Smalcom and Johninsj!!  I will go and try that.  I really appreciate the friendliness of some people!!

Thanks Smalcom and Johninsj!!  I will go and try that.  I really appreciate the friendliness of some people!!

6 of 10 (560 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2011 7:10:51 AM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by Denise1162 on Apr 2, 2011 at 7:11:50 AM

Satchev: I appreciate that you took the time to respond, but if you can't respond to the question I asked, I don't need any other response.  Have a good day.  Smiley Very Happy

Satchev: I appreciate that you took the time to respond, but if you can't respond to the question I asked, I don't need any other response.  Have a good day.  Smiley Very Happy

[ Edited ]
7 of 10 (559 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2011 7:15:28 AM
(0)
Guru

satchev wrote:

Denise1162 wrote:

Way to go, champ--I didn't think anyone could be that miffed over someone not being patient enough to wait for a response in a forum that they felt the need to let their feelings about it be known by posting it.  A more-mature person probably would have left off the somewhat-crass comment (in bold) in crafting a reply to the OP's reply about wondering why no one has responded yet to her question.

satchev wrote:

Denise1162 wrote:

Way to go, champ--I didn't think anyone could be that miffed over someone not being patient enough to wait for a response in a forum that they felt the need to let their feelings about it be known by posting it.  A more-mature person probably would have left off the somewhat-crass comment (in bold) in crafting a reply to the OP's reply about wondering why no one has responded yet to her question.

8 of 10 (555 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2011 9:11:14 AM
(0)
Guru

I dunno, for once I'm kind of with satchev on this one...

9 of 10 (527 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 3, 2011 4:08:29 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

DimentoGraven wrote:

I just did what I normally do when I encounter someone like the OP.  I ignored them and went about answering other qestions...

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.

DimentoGraven wrote:

I just did what I normally do when I encounter someone like the OP.  I ignored them and went about answering other qestions...

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

10 of 10 (454 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments