Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 13, 2011
7:43:11 PM
View profile
Iphone shipped- ATT suddenly processing orders!

iPhone Model: One black and one white, both 16GB

Time Pre-Ordered: On 10/7 on the phone at 10.30am (NY- EST time), confirmation email received on 10/8 at 11/00am

Method Ordered: Over the phone with ATT

Order Status: Shipped with tracking number and scheduled to arrive tomorrow by 3pm! (One via fedex and one via UPS, coming from Texas.)

I ordered two phones on 10/7 at 10.30am over the phone via att, i received the confirmation email the next day- 10/8 around 11.00am and since then until 4.00pm (6 hours ago) the status update stayed at 'pending shipment' and it was showing as backordered. I was pretty certain until 2-3 hours ago that I would no way be getting it tomorrow. However, all of a sudden around 5pm (NY time) I saw the update change- the quantity went from 1 to o in backordered and after 1-2 hours it said 'shipped. The black iphone ordered was processed first, the white a little later- however a few hours ago it said 'pending shipment' as it did since i places the order- but then next step from there is going to be 'shipped' with a tracking number for either UPS of Fedex- and most likely its going to be mailed to get to you by the next day. 

I also know a friend who placed the order on 10/7 at 5.00PM (NY Time) which seems late right? Well his order was also processed today around 4-5pm and its scheduled to arrive tomorrow. So if you ordered on 10/7- you might get yours tomorrow or Saturday! Good luck all!

iPhone Model: One black and one white, both 16GB

Time Pre-Ordered: On 10/7 on the phone at 10.30am (NY- EST time), confirmation email received on 10/8 at 11/00am

Method Ordered: Over the phone with ATT

Order Status: Shipped with tracking number and scheduled to arrive tomorrow by 3pm! (One via fedex and one via UPS, coming from Texas.)

I ordered two phones on 10/7 at 10.30am over the phone via att, i received the confirmation email the next day- 10/8 around 11.00am and since then until 4.00pm (6 hours ago) the status update stayed at 'pending shipment' and it was showing as backordered. I was pretty certain until 2-3 hours ago that I would no way be getting it tomorrow. However, all of a sudden around 5pm (NY time) I saw the update change- the quantity went from 1 to o in backordered and after 1-2 hours it said 'shipped. The black iphone ordered was processed first, the white a little later- however a few hours ago it said 'pending shipment' as it did since i places the order- but then next step from there is going to be 'shipped' with a tracking number for either UPS of Fedex- and most likely its going to be mailed to get to you by the next day. 

I also know a friend who placed the order on 10/7 at 5.00PM (NY Time) which seems late right? Well his order was also processed today around 4-5pm and its scheduled to arrive tomorrow. So if you ordered on 10/7- you might get yours tomorrow or Saturday! Good luck all!

Iphone shipped- ATT suddenly processing orders!

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2011 7:58:26 PM
(0)
Teacher

That's good to know!! I was really worried that I wouldn't get my phone until the 21st or later... But, I ordered it around 11am on Friday. I'm really just hoping to get it on or before Tuesday... But, I'd be elated if I got it tomorrow!!

That's good to know!! I was really worried that I wouldn't get my phone until the 21st or later... But, I ordered it around 11am on Friday. I'm really just hoping to get it on or before Tuesday... But, I'd be elated if I got it tomorrow!!

Re: Iphone shipped- ATT suddenly processing orders!

2 of 4 (647 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2011 8:13:14 PM
(0)
Teacher

Consider yourself lucky, I just checked, and I'm still on backorder... Smiley Surprised

Consider yourself lucky, I just checked, and I'm still on backorder... Smiley Surprised

3 of 4 (614 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2011 8:28:47 PM
(0)
Teacher

Red_star wrote:

Just FYI, I've been reading some of the discussions on here, and some people said their status NEVER changed, but they still got their phones on time last upgrade. So, don't lose hope!! At least not yet. Smiley Happy

Red_star wrote:

Just FYI, I've been reading some of the discussions on here, and some people said their status NEVER changed, but they still got their phones on time last upgrade. So, don't lose hope!! At least not yet. Smiley Happy

4 of 4 (576 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments