Iphone Service: Transfer of Billing Responsibility

Contributor

Iphone Service: Transfer of Billing Responsibility

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I have an Iphone plan currently with an area code: 415.  I would like to transfer the billing responsibility to another person. All the dues are paid till February 8th.

Reason for Transferring the service:

I am leaving the country, and would like to avoid the early termination fee on my phone. 

If interested, please contact {Personal content removed for your safety}. As I said, bill is already paid till Feb 8th, so Jan would be free!!

Message 1 of 5 (10,879 Views)
Professor

Re: Iphone Service: Transfer of Billing Responsibility

Call customer service (611 from your phone) or visit a corporate store.

We are all just users like yourself.  No one here can make any changes to your account.

Message 2 of 5 (10,838 Views)
Contributor

I know. I am looking for a person who can take my service and continue with my contract...i.e. my number will be transferred to that person and he/she will assume the billing responsibility.

Message 3 of 5 (10,836 Views)
Professor

Again, contact customer service.

Depending on your reason for leaving the country, they may waive the ETF or place the account in a suspended status which could be handy if you'll be coming back to the US.

Message 4 of 5 (10,828 Views)

I think hes looking for someone to transfer too, hes posting to find someone whos willing to take it over. Calling customer service would not help in this situation. hes trying to find an individual to transfer too.

Message 5 of 5 (10,819 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.