Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 10, 2011
2:11:48 PM
View profile
Iphone Service: Transfer of Billing Responsibility
Edited by pamelaz on Jan 10, 2011 at 2:28:18 PM

Hi,

I have an Iphone plan currently with an area code: 415.  I would like to transfer the billing responsibility to another person. All the dues are paid till February 8th.

Reason for Transferring the service:

I am leaving the country, and would like to avoid the early termination fee on my phone. 

If interested, please contact {Personal content removed for your safety}. As I said, bill is already paid till Feb 8th, so Jan would be free!!

Hi,

I have an Iphone plan currently with an area code: 415.  I would like to transfer the billing responsibility to another person. All the dues are paid till February 8th.

Reason for Transferring the service:

I am leaving the country, and would like to avoid the early termination fee on my phone. 

If interested, please contact {Personal content removed for your safety}. As I said, bill is already paid till Feb 8th, so Jan would be free!!

Iphone Service: Transfer of Billing Responsibility

[ Edited ]
4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2011 4:34:32 PM
(0)
Professor

Call customer service (611 from your phone) or visit a corporate store.

We are all just users like yourself.  No one here can make any changes to your account.

Call customer service (611 from your phone) or visit a corporate store.

We are all just users like yourself.  No one here can make any changes to your account.

Re: Iphone Service: Transfer of Billing Responsibility

2 of 5 (10,757 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2011 4:36:30 PM
(0)
Contributor

I know. I am looking for a person who can take my service and continue with my contract...i.e. my number will be transferred to that person and he/she will assume the billing responsibility.

I know. I am looking for a person who can take my service and continue with my contract...i.e. my number will be transferred to that person and he/she will assume the billing responsibility.

3 of 5 (10,755 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2011 4:43:18 PM
(0)
Professor

Again, contact customer service.

Depending on your reason for leaving the country, they may waive the ETF or place the account in a suspended status which could be handy if you'll be coming back to the US.

Again, contact customer service.

Depending on your reason for leaving the country, they may waive the ETF or place the account in a suspended status which could be handy if you'll be coming back to the US.

4 of 5 (10,747 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2011 4:48:19 PM
(0)
Guru

I think hes looking for someone to transfer too, hes posting to find someone whos willing to take it over. Calling customer service would not help in this situation. hes trying to find an individual to transfer too.

I think hes looking for someone to transfer too, hes posting to find someone whos willing to take it over. Calling customer service would not help in this situation. hes trying to find an individual to transfer too.

http://forums.att.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/5647i42265AB3AEBCB54D/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

5 of 5 (10,738 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments