Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 26, 2011
9:06:06 AM
Iphone Data question??

I know there are many post out there about the data packages but I couldn't find my particular question so I am asking it here. I jsut got the Iphone 3gs and was wondering if playing a game against someone like Words w/ Friends.............does that count against your data package? I do use wi-fi if that helps.

Sorry if the question has been asked.

Thanks

I know there are many post out there about the data packages but I couldn't find my particular question so I am asking it here. I jsut got the Iphone 3gs and was wondering if playing a game against someone like Words w/ Friends.............does that count against your data package? I do use wi-fi if that helps.

Sorry if the question has been asked.

Thanks

Iphone Data question??

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 26, 2011 9:13:22 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

If you are on Wi-Fi when playing that game, your data use will not count against the data plan. 

I am unfamiliar with the Words with Friends app, but it sounds like it requires a data connection.  If you are away from a Wi-Fi signal and use 3G data, that will count against your data plan.

If you are on Wi-Fi when playing that game, your data use will not count against the data plan. 

I am unfamiliar with the Words with Friends app, but it sounds like it requires a data connection.  If you are away from a Wi-Fi signal and use 3G data, that will count against your data plan.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Iphone Data question??

2 of 2 (500 Views)