Iphone 4s upgrade

Contributor

Iphone 4s upgrade

I purchased an iphone 4 a 1 1/2 months ago at that time I asked if an upgrade would be launched this year because I would wait for it. I was told no. Then 3 days agos they annouce the 4s. I asked the store but they said Apple didn't tell them until the annoucement and I'm not able to switch out the phone. I am frustrated and very disappointed. Is there anything or anyone I can contact to see if this can be corrected. My 1 1/2 month phone is now outdated. 

Message 1 of 4 (467 Views)

Re: Iphone 4s upgrade

They have to say "no" or a variation of it because Apple is so tight lipped OR they may have not known that it was a possibility at all. There is nothing you can do, though. Just stick with the 4, which is still an AMAZING phone, until the iPhone 5S is out there in 1.5 years Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4 (440 Views)

There is probably nothing you can do. If you Google "AT&T Office of the President", you'll find a number where you can vent your frustrations and see if anything can be done. At this point, you're outside your 30-day return window, though. 

Message 3 of 4 (434 Views)
Former Community Manager

escseven wrote:

I purchased an iphone 4 a 1 1/2 months ago at that time I asked if an upgrade would be launched this year because I would wait for it. I was told no. Then 3 days agos they annouce the 4s. I asked the store but they said Apple didn't tell them until the annoucement and I'm not able to switch out the phone. I am frustrated and very disappointed. Is there anything or anyone I can contact to see if this can be corrected. My 1 1/2 month phone is now outdated. 

HI escseven, 

What date did you purchase your iPhone4 on?  

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (400 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.