Wireless Forums

Posted Dec 27, 2011
1:02:24 PM
View profile
Iphone 4s help

There was a post stating that "If you purchased your iPhone directly from www.apple.com, please complete the activation process using the SIM card that was pre-installed in your new iPhone and the wireless phone number associated with the line you upgraded. Attempting to use a different SIM card may result in activation delays."

My iphone came from Apple.com (unlocked) but there is no sim card pre-installed.  What should I do?

There was a post stating that "If you purchased your iPhone directly from www.apple.com, please complete the activation process using the SIM card that was pre-installed in your new iPhone and the wireless phone number associated with the line you upgraded. Attempting to use a different SIM card may result in activation delays."

My iphone came from Apple.com (unlocked) but there is no sim card pre-installed.  What should I do?

Iphone 4s help

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 27, 2011 1:07:05 PM
(0)
Professor

Go to the nearest AT&T store and pick one up. Unlocked phones aren't tied to a specific carrier, so probably don't come with a SIM card.

Go to the nearest AT&T store and pick one up. Unlocked phones aren't tied to a specific carrier, so probably don't come with a SIM card.

Re: Iphone 4s help

2 of 2 (229 Views)