Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 14, 2011
12:03:27 PM
Iphone 4s and remembers wife
Anyways i wasnt going to buy this phone since the 3gs was perfect but my wife and i walked into the ATT store in staten island and walked out with 2 of them in 10 minutes. Although i had to pay the $35 restocking fee on my wifes 3gs since i upgraded her 3g last week and they wouldnt wave it.
My question is with siri i said my wife is lisa. So now when i say call my wife it says which wife since i have 2 lisas in my contacts. I tried everything even deleting one of the lisas and it still asks which lisa. Any ideas??
Anyways i wasnt going to buy this phone since the 3gs was perfect but my wife and i walked into the ATT store in staten island and walked out with 2 of them in 10 minutes. Although i had to pay the $35 restocking fee on my wifes 3gs since i upgraded her 3g last week and they wouldnt wave it.
My question is with siri i said my wife is lisa. So now when i say call my wife it says which wife since i have 2 lisas in my contacts. I tried everything even deleting one of the lisas and it still asks which lisa. Any ideas??

Iphone 4s and remembers wife

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2011 12:06:03 PM
(0)
Mentor