Iphone 4s Shipping Updates

Iphone 4s Shipping Updates

My shipping status changed today to shipped and I have a tracking number. It is being shipped by UPS. The tracking number isn't tracking yet though, when you click on it UPS says no info available yet. But looks like my Iphone 4s may be (almost!) on its way Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 7 (1,584 Views)

Re: Iphone 4s Shipping Updates

Same exact situation. Even got a text sayin it has shipped. When i talked to a rep today though, he said it wasnt going to SHIP till friday. So what do i believe? Haha
Message 2 of 7 (1,529 Views)
Teacher

When did you guys preorder?  I went around 11:00 last Friday morning (the 7th)  I'm order #148 according to my confirmation email and it says shipment is still "pending."   

Message 3 of 7 (1,458 Views)

I ordered around 2:45 central time. U couldnt have been 148th to order if u ordered at 11. Haha
Message 4 of 7 (1,443 Views)
Teacher

All I know is that the email  I recieved said Order # 148.  I too doubt I was the 148th person, but hey, that's what it says, maybe that meant #148 from that store?

Message 5 of 7 (1,420 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Several things are possible. Sometimes the orders ship in large container and the individual status do not update until they pass through a major hub. Also possible the order is assigned a shipping label but the shipment is not transmitted until an authorized shipping date. Seems to be different results for each vendor. My order went to shipped status with a tracking code on the 11th which is date in china, and fedex still does not recognize the shipping code. Also remember these phones have to pass customs and that can hang up the delivery for as much as a week.

Message 6 of 7 (1,075 Views)

My order confirmation was 3:38 am Central Time. I just now got an email say my order is being shipped with instructions on how to activate my new phone. Even if it is not shipped until Friday it won't be long until it's here Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7 (869 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.