Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 12, 2011
11:00:00 AM
Iphone 4s Shipping Updates

My shipping status changed today to shipped and I have a tracking number. It is being shipped by UPS. The tracking number isn't tracking yet though, when you click on it UPS says no info available yet. But looks like my Iphone 4s may be (almost!) on its way Smiley Happy

My shipping status changed today to shipped and I have a tracking number. It is being shipped by UPS. The tracking number isn't tracking yet though, when you click on it UPS says no info available yet. But looks like my Iphone 4s may be (almost!) on its way Smiley Happy

Iphone 4s Shipping Updates

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2011 11:37:52 AM
(0)
Tutor
Same exact situation. Even got a text sayin it has shipped. When i talked to a rep today though, he said it wasnt going to SHIP till friday. So what do i believe? Haha
Same exact situation. Even got a text sayin it has shipped. When i talked to a rep today though, he said it wasnt going to SHIP till friday. So what do i believe? Haha

Re: Iphone 4s Shipping Updates

2 of 7 (1,407 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2011 12:02:47 PM
(0)
Teacher

When did you guys preorder?  I went around 11:00 last Friday morning (the 7th)  I'm order #148 according to my confirmation email and it says shipment is still "pending."   

When did you guys preorder?  I went around 11:00 last Friday morning (the 7th)  I'm order #148 according to my confirmation email and it says shipment is still "pending."   

3 of 7 (1,336 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2011 12:08:49 PM
(0)
Tutor
I ordered around 2:45 central time. U couldnt have been 148th to order if u ordered at 11. Haha
I ordered around 2:45 central time. U couldnt have been 148th to order if u ordered at 11. Haha

4 of 7 (1,321 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2011 12:15:59 PM
(0)
Teacher

All I know is that the email  I recieved said Order # 148.  I too doubt I was the 148th person, but hey, that's what it says, maybe that meant #148 from that store?

All I know is that the email  I recieved said Order # 148.  I too doubt I was the 148th person, but hey, that's what it says, maybe that meant #148 from that store?

5 of 7 (1,298 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2011 3:50:56 PM
(0)
Contributor

Several things are possible. Sometimes the orders ship in large container and the individual status do not update until they pass through a major hub. Also possible the order is assigned a shipping label but the shipment is not transmitted until an authorized shipping date. Seems to be different results for each vendor. My order went to shipped status with a tracking code on the 11th which is date in china, and fedex still does not recognize the shipping code. Also remember these phones have to pass customs and that can hang up the delivery for as much as a week.

Several things are possible. Sometimes the orders ship in large container and the individual status do not update until they pass through a major hub. Also possible the order is assigned a shipping label but the shipment is not transmitted until an authorized shipping date. Seems to be different results for each vendor. My order went to shipped status with a tracking code on the 11th which is date in china, and fedex still does not recognize the shipping code. Also remember these phones have to pass customs and that can hang up the delivery for as much as a week.

6 of 7 (953 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2011 6:31:05 PM
(0)
Tutor

My order confirmation was 3:38 am Central Time. I just now got an email say my order is being shipped with instructions on how to activate my new phone. Even if it is not shipped until Friday it won't be long until it's here Smiley Happy

My order confirmation was 3:38 am Central Time. I just now got an email say my order is being shipped with instructions on how to activate my new phone. Even if it is not shipped until Friday it won't be long until it's here Smiley Happy

7 of 7 (747 Views)