Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 1, 2010
6:20:39 PM
View profile
Iphone 4 ear piece very low Volume

i think my Iphone 4 is messed up! every time some one calls me i cant hardly hear them. i have to use speaker phone every time. this sucks i guess the Genius bar will be hearing from me.will i get a fefurb Iphone 4? if so i do not want that.....i want a Brand Iphone 4 what i paid for.

i think my Iphone 4 is messed up! every time some one calls me i cant hardly hear them. i have to use speaker phone every time. this sucks i guess the Genius bar will be hearing from me.will i get a fefurb Iphone 4? if so i do not want that.....i want a Brand Iphone 4 what i paid for.

hello!!!

Iphone 4 ear piece very low Volume

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 1, 2010 6:27:22 PM
(0)
Master

They will most likely give you a refurb.  

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

They will most likely give you a refurb.  

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Re: Iphone 4 ear piece very low Volume

2 of 9 (6,212 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 1, 2010 8:31:37 PM
(0)
Professor

ok!! i guess that will work becuase i have the same 1 year warranty in affect same as the Original Iphone 4 i bought? or a 90 day warranty?

ok!! i guess that will work becuase i have the same 1 year warranty in affect same as the Original Iphone 4 i bought? or a 90 day warranty?

hello!!!

3 of 9 (6,159 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 2, 2010 6:39:11 AM
(0)
Master

You get the balance of your 1 year warranty or 90 days which ever is longer.

You get the balance of your 1 year warranty or 90 days which ever is longer.

Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

4 of 9 (6,112 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 2, 2010 7:06:27 AM
(0)
Scholar

dont be offended, but did you leave the plastic film on the face of the phone?  I ask because I speak from experience of doing the same...lol

dont be offended, but did you leave the plastic film on the face of the phone?  I ask because I speak from experience of doing the same...lol

5 of 9 (6,108 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 2, 2010 3:16:54 PM
(0)
Professor

no i took it off. i had my Iphone since July 25th. in the last 2 weeks i lost ear piece volume. i have not dropped my iphone or gotten it wet or mistreat it. the volume just went away very hard to hear the person on the other end. i have to use pseaker now just to hear.so i think someting inside went bad.

no i took it off. i had my Iphone since July 25th. in the last 2 weeks i lost ear piece volume. i have not dropped my iphone or gotten it wet or mistreat it. the volume just went away very hard to hear the person on the other end. i have to use pseaker now just to hear.so i think someting inside went bad.

hello!!!

6 of 9 (6,070 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 2, 2010 4:18:23 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Have you tried resetting the phone... hold power button down until slide to power of... slide off. Count to three... press power button. You never know, it is a computer after all. If not, swap out time.

Don't fear the refurbs. They're probably better than the direct drop shipped ones from China.

Have you tried resetting the phone... hold power button down until slide to power of... slide off. Count to three... press power button. You never know, it is a computer after all. If not, swap out time.

Don't fear the refurbs. They're probably better than the direct drop shipped ones from China.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

7 of 9 (6,060 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 2, 2010 10:48:15 PM
(0)
Guru

in mid call have you tried to turn up the volume?
If not then it seems the genius bar is your best bet

8 of 9 (6,038 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 3, 2010 6:21:58 PM
(0)
Professor

iFrosty wrote:

Yes  i have tried that. seems to be very low and i have to use speak phone to hear the caller. when i first got the Iphone 4 it was very loud,but the last 2 weeks it has been very low Smiley Sad Genius Bar sunday.

iFrosty wrote:

Yes  i have tried that. seems to be very low and i have to use speak phone to hear the caller. when i first got the Iphone 4 it was very loud,but the last 2 weeks it has been very low Smiley Sad Genius Bar sunday.

hello!!!

9 of 9 (6,005 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments