Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 25, 2010
10:09:27 PM
Iphone 4 Demand

Is the demand for the Iphone 4 really that high. They really should have anticipated this. I ordered my 16gig on the 24th and now it seems like itll be august b4 i get it. This thing better be worth the wait.

Is the demand for the Iphone 4 really that high. They really should have anticipated this. I ordered my 16gig on the 24th and now it seems like itll be august b4 i get it. This thing better be worth the wait.

Iphone 4 Demand

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2010 10:22:27 PM
(0)
Explorer
.........granted they shouldve anticipated much more than they did, NO one could anticipate over 3 million orders in less than a month and definitely not 1.7 million in 3 days or less.
.........granted they shouldve anticipated much more than they did, NO one could anticipate over 3 million orders in less than a month and definitely not 1.7 million in 3 days or less.

Re: Iphone 4 Demand

2 of 6 (887 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2010 10:51:15 PM
(0)
Mentor

Well I ordered mine 7/14 and its still on backorder..I know my mom and dad are ready for me to get it so they won't have to hear me complain about my current phone,but my current phone does suck, it isnt a smart phone, it freezes up, it loses signal at random times in places I usually get good signal at..

Well I ordered mine 7/14 and its still on backorder..I know my mom and dad are ready for me to get it so they won't have to hear me complain about my current phone,but my current phone does suck, it isnt a smart phone, it freezes up, it loses signal at random times in places I usually get good signal at..

3 of 6 (850 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2010 10:57:14 PM
(0)
Scholar

I wish ATT did what the EU carriers are doing.  Only allow people who are with ATT before this date may order the iPhone 4.

I wish ATT did what the EU carriers are doing.  Only allow people who are with ATT before this date may order the iPhone 4.

4 of 6 (842 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 26, 2010 12:22:50 AM
(0)
Mentor

7/24 order... you're looking at august 9th-11th for delivery at the rate its been going

7/24 order... you're looking at august 9th-11th for delivery at the rate its been going

5 of 6 (790 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 26, 2010 5:45:28 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

scosner56 wrote:

This thing better be worth the wait.

it is, and you could have just waited until the mad rush was over (probably another couple weeks) and then ordered it. It's just a phone - order it and go on with your life Smiley Wink

scosner56 wrote:

This thing better be worth the wait.

it is, and you could have just waited until the mad rush was over (probably another couple weeks) and then ordered it. It's just a phone - order it and go on with your life Smiley Wink

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

6 of 6 (742 Views)