Helpful Links

Iphone 4 Demand

Tutor

Iphone 4 Demand

Is the demand for the Iphone 4 really that high. They really should have anticipated this. I ordered my 16gig on the 24th and now it seems like itll be august b4 i get it. This thing better be worth the wait.

Message 1 of 6
Explorer

Re: Iphone 4 Demand

.........granted they shouldve anticipated much more than they did, NO one could anticipate over 3 million orders in less than a month and definitely not 1.7 million in 3 days or less.
Message 2 of 6
Mentor

Well I ordered mine 7/14 and its still on backorder..I know my mom and dad are ready for me to get it so they won't have to hear me complain about my current phone,but my current phone does suck, it isnt a smart phone, it freezes up, it loses signal at random times in places I usually get good signal at..

Message 3 of 6
Scholar

I wish ATT did what the EU carriers are doing.  Only allow people who are with ATT before this date may order the iPhone 4.

Message 4 of 6
Mentor

7/24 order... you're looking at august 9th-11th for delivery at the rate its been going

Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Professor

scosner56 wrote:

This thing better be worth the wait.

it is, and you could have just waited until the mad rush was over (probably another couple weeks) and then ordered it. It's just a phone - order it and go on with your life Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support