Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 3, 2010
7:47:01 PM
Iphone 4 Activation

Do you have to call that at&t number or go on that website to activate it or can you just plug the phone straight into your computer and run itunes?

Do you have to call that at&t number or go on that website to activate it or can you just plug the phone straight into your computer and run itunes?

Iphone 4 Activation

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 3, 2010 8:09:18 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

boxter126 wrote:

I activated via iTunes on new lines of service, but I'm not sure that's possible in every case.

boxter126 wrote:

I activated via iTunes on new lines of service, but I'm not sure that's possible in every case.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Iphone 4 Activation

2 of 3 (791 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 3, 2010 8:12:49 PM
(0)
Professor

boxter126 wrote:

Thru Itunes  you can do it.  Does not take long to to.

boxter126 wrote:

Thru Itunes  you can do it.  Does not take long to to.

hello!!!

Re: Iphone 4 Activation

3 of 3 (782 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments