Iphone 3G question

Contributor

Iphone 3G question

I recently recieved an Iphone from a friend. I am currently using a Samsung Captivate. I was just wondering if I put my sim in the Iphone if I would get charged a fee even though has already been activated and I already have the 2gig data plan.

Thanks

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 5
Master

Re: Iphone 3G question

There is no extra fee for switching from one smartphone to the other. The 2GB data plan is the same amount so there won't be any extra charge there either.

Message 2 of 5
ACE - Expert

Irish Rose wrote:

There is no extra fee for switching from one smartphone to the other. The 2GB data plan is the same amount so there won't be any extra charge there either.

Even though the price of the data plan is the same, it is still a different data plan and may not work with the Iphone. You need to change to an Iphone compatible data plan.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

I am not looking to tether so my 2gb data plan should be compatible right?

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Master

rpetryii wrote:

I am not looking to tether so my 2gb data plan should be compatible right?

Yes, it is. You will still keep 2GB of data, but will switch to the 2GB data plan for the iPhone. As I said above, the price stays the same.

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support