Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 25, 2011
7:13:29 AM
View profile
Ipad

I am traveling in Orlando Fl i have a 3g ipad with a sim and no US credit card. How do I pay as you go through at&t 

I am traveling in Orlando Fl i have a 3g ipad with a sim and no US credit card. How do I pay as you go through at&t 

Ipad

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 28, 2011 10:25:41 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
I'm not sure how the iPad can work as a "phone" via AT&T GoPhone prepaid service, but if it's anything like using a prepaid iPhone, you can activate a prepaid SIM (I think) to the iPad, change some settings, and purchase a data package to use with your iPad on the go. You can pay with cash, if you want...

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

I'm not sure how the iPad can work as a "phone" via AT&T GoPhone prepaid service, but if it's anything like using a prepaid iPhone, you can activate a prepaid SIM (I think) to the iPad, change some settings, and purchase a data package to use with your iPad on the go. You can pay with cash, if you want...

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Ipad

2 of 2 (237 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments