Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 6, 2010
8:14:38 PM
View profile
Ipad cellular data Account problem

Tried to buy more Cellular data for my Ipad and can not log onto my account and get an error (H5000) when I try to reset my password using the "forgot password" process.  Called At&T and they said my problem was a "known issue' and that the tech people are working around the clock on the problem (that was two days ago).  Anyone else having this problem or have any solutions?  Right now my ipad 3G is done and out.

Tried to buy more Cellular data for my Ipad and can not log onto my account and get an error (H5000) when I try to reset my password using the "forgot password" process.  Called At&T and they said my problem was a "known issue' and that the tech people are working around the clock on the problem (that was two days ago).  Anyone else having this problem or have any solutions?  Right now my ipad 3G is done and out.

Ipad cellular data Account problem

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2010 9:03:51 AM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks for your post. I am getting the same error. I can't log onto my account. I was locked out of my 3g service as well until I reset my network settings.

Tap Settings / General / Reset Network Settings. I still can't get into my account, but at least the 3g wireless connection that I am paying for is working again.

Thanks for your post. I am getting the same error. I can't log onto my account. I was locked out of my 3g service as well until I reset my network settings.

Tap Settings / General / Reset Network Settings. I still can't get into my account, but at least the 3g wireless connection that I am paying for is working again.

Re: Ipad cellular data Account problem

2 of 7 (19,734 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 8, 2010 11:00:56 AM
(0)
Contributor

same problelm here... need to log into to cancel my account. 

same problelm here... need to log into to cancel my account. 

3 of 7 (19,596 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 9, 2010 1:16:40 PM
(0)
Contributor

Call AT&T and ask for ipad support: 1-800-331-0500

Tell them your issue and ask them to access your account. My problem was resolved when we found that the email address that i opened the account with was missing a letter. I was able to access the account using the correct/incorrect email and the password that I chose. Then I updated my settings and corrected the email address spelling so that I would not have this issue in the future.

Call AT&T and ask for ipad support: 1-800-331-0500

Tell them your issue and ask them to access your account. My problem was resolved when we found that the email address that i opened the account with was missing a letter. I was able to access the account using the correct/incorrect email and the password that I chose. Then I updated my settings and corrected the email address spelling so that I would not have this issue in the future.

4 of 7 (19,465 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 10, 2010 8:00:35 AM
(0)
Contributor
Thanks for the info soulaware. Called AT&T and found out that I messed up my email address when I opened my account. Entered gamil instead of gmail.... I was wondering why I never received an email from AT&T after signing up! It's kind of nuts that they don't verify email addresses. Anyway, thanks again.
Thanks for the info soulaware. Called AT&T and found out that I messed up my email address when I opened my account. Entered gamil instead of gmail.... I was wondering why I never received an email from AT&T after signing up! It's kind of nuts that they don't verify email addresses. Anyway, thanks again.

5 of 7 (19,371 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 21, 2010 7:48:27 PM
(0)
Contributor

Frustrating there shouldd be something easier for this, I am still down after two days

ptomasi wrote:

Frustrating there shouldd be something easier for this, I am still down after two days

ptomasi wrote:

6 of 7 (18,771 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2011 9:29:19 AM
(0)
Contributor
This was my exact problem and I just reset the Network settings as you described and Thank Goodness, I have my 3G back. That was so frustrating. Thank you thank ou for this posting!
This was my exact problem and I just reset the Network settings as you described and Thank Goodness, I have my 3G back. That was so frustrating. Thank you thank ou for this posting!

7 of 7 (11,768 Views)