Invalid collection account

Contributor

Invalid collection account

May name is Jerron.  I would like to get information on a colllection account that I neither was aware, nor was made aware of by ATT.  I have an idea of what happened as I have been through this ordeal previously.  It likely has to do with transfering a number to a different market.  I believe that every time I do this, I am instructed to close out my outstanding balances before this is possible.  Yet, somehow I keep getting reports on my credit from ATT.  I never hear from ATT.  I never hear from any collection agengies.  I only happen to be reviewing credit and find these long after the fact.  I do not know the specifics. 

The credit info states that Enhanced Recovery Company has the account for $69 and the account #  shows 5810XXX. The report date is 9/2010 (I had just transfered from Appleton WI to Port Clinton, OH).  My transfer number is ******.  I do not know the original number I believe this to be regarding as I had the number for less than a month before I transfered to a new market.

You guys have done this to me (i assume) 3 times at this point.  I need to speak with someone regarding the payment history of this so-called dillenquent account ASAP.

[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Invalid collection account

Jerron-34 wrote:

May name is Jerron.  I would like to get information on a colllection account that I neither was aware, nor was made aware of by ATT.  I have an idea of what happened as I have been through this ordeal previously.  It likely has to do with transfering a number to a different market.  I believe that every time I do this, I am instructed to close out my outstanding balances before this is possible.  Yet, somehow I keep getting reports on my credit from ATT.  I never hear from ATT.  I never hear from any collection agengies.  I only happen to be reviewing credit and find these long after the fact.  I do not know the specifics. 

The credit info states that Enhanced Recovery Company has the account for $69 and the account #  shows 5810XXX. The report date is 9/2010 (I had just transfered from Appleton WI to Port Clinton, OH).  My transfer number is ******.  I do not know the original number I believe this to be regarding as I had the number for less than a month before I transfered to a new market.

You guys have done this to me (i assume) 3 times at this point.  I need to speak with someone regarding the payment history of this so-called dillenquent account ASAP.

[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

You need to call, this is a peer to peer forum, you will get assistance faster

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support