Helpful Links

Invalid collection account

Contributor

Invalid collection account

May name is Jerron.  I would like to get information on a colllection account that I neither was aware, nor was made aware of by ATT.  I have an idea of what happened as I have been through this ordeal previously.  It likely has to do with transfering a number to a different market.  I believe that every time I do this, I am instructed to close out my outstanding balances before this is possible.  Yet, somehow I keep getting reports on my credit from ATT.  I never hear from ATT.  I never hear from any collection agengies.  I only happen to be reviewing credit and find these long after the fact.  I do not know the specifics. 

The credit info states that Enhanced Recovery Company has the account for $69 and the account #  shows 5810XXX. The report date is 9/2010 (I had just transfered from Appleton WI to Port Clinton, OH).  My transfer number is ******.  I do not know the original number I believe this to be regarding as I had the number for less than a month before I transfered to a new market.

You guys have done this to me (i assume) 3 times at this point.  I need to speak with someone regarding the payment history of this so-called dillenquent account ASAP.

[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Invalid collection account

Jerron-34 wrote:

May name is Jerron.  I would like to get information on a colllection account that I neither was aware, nor was made aware of by ATT.  I have an idea of what happened as I have been through this ordeal previously.  It likely has to do with transfering a number to a different market.  I believe that every time I do this, I am instructed to close out my outstanding balances before this is possible.  Yet, somehow I keep getting reports on my credit from ATT.  I never hear from ATT.  I never hear from any collection agengies.  I only happen to be reviewing credit and find these long after the fact.  I do not know the specifics. 

The credit info states that Enhanced Recovery Company has the account for $69 and the account #  shows 5810XXX. The report date is 9/2010 (I had just transfered from Appleton WI to Port Clinton, OH).  My transfer number is ******.  I do not know the original number I believe this to be regarding as I had the number for less than a month before I transfered to a new market.

You guys have done this to me (i assume) 3 times at this point.  I need to speak with someone regarding the payment history of this so-called dillenquent account ASAP.

[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

You need to call, this is a peer to peer forum, you will get assistance faster

Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support