Helpful Links

Internet problems???

Contributor

Internet problems???

I bought an HTC Aria in August after i got back from deployment. Since then, I have not been able to connect to the internet browser. I called ATT they said my network was fine. I even tried my other phone and it wouldnt let me. But I am able to log in to my IM programs, but can't get on facebook or any other apps.

Message 1 of 7
Professor

Re: Internet problems???

Any errors?

Is this just on Wi-Fi? Cellular network? both?

What have you tried?

Message 2 of 7
Contributor

My wi-fi works perfectly. Only the network

Whenever I try to connect without wi-fi. It always says"(cingular.infospace) 400 bad request". And i've tried typing in google, youtube, yahoo. I still get that message

Message 3 of 7

Make sure your APN is correct.  Other than that, verify with Customer Care that your account is still provisioned properly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Prev. devices: SGS, Note 2, SGS3, Galaxy Nexus, T-Mobile, G2x, iPhone4, HTC HD2, HTC Fuze, HTC StarTrek, BB Bold
Message 4 of 7
Contributor

BROTHER I HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH BOTH THE ARIA AND MY DAUGHTERS PURE. HAVE CALLED SEVERAL TIMES AND COMPLAINED AND KEEP GETTING TOLD THE NETWORK IS FINE. I AM ALSO MISSING CALLS, GOES STRAIT TO VOICEMAIL. TOLD THEM TODAY GET IT FIXED OR I WOULD BE SWITCHING TO VERIZON. AT LEAST THEY HAVE 3G IN MY SMALL TOWN.

Message 5 of 7
Teacher

I'm in Augusta to ....mine is working fine...is suggest going to the store with it
Message 6 of 7
Highlighted
Contributor

i have called and called. i cant pick the tower up less than a mile from me but one 35 away most of the time. for the past week no data. they say everything is good with towers. i can go just west of town about a mile and pick up data off the tower 10 miles away. i can see the latter on my local tower is how close i an and cant get it. my self and other officers in my area are considering switching or a class action. enough is enough. paying for a service that i cant use is BS.

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support