Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 17, 2010
10:10:42 PM
View profile
Internet problems???

I bought an HTC Aria in August after i got back from deployment. Since then, I have not been able to connect to the internet browser. I called ATT they said my network was fine. I even tried my other phone and it wouldnt let me. But I am able to log in to my IM programs, but can't get on facebook or any other apps.

I bought an HTC Aria in August after i got back from deployment. Since then, I have not been able to connect to the internet browser. I called ATT they said my network was fine. I even tried my other phone and it wouldnt let me. But I am able to log in to my IM programs, but can't get on facebook or any other apps.

Internet problems???

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 18, 2010 5:23:18 AM
(0)
Professor

Any errors?

Is this just on Wi-Fi? Cellular network? both?

What have you tried?

Any errors?

Is this just on Wi-Fi? Cellular network? both?

What have you tried?

Re: Internet problems???

2 of 7 (1,830 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 21, 2010 10:17:35 PM
(0)
Contributor

My wi-fi works perfectly. Only the network

Whenever I try to connect without wi-fi. It always says"(cingular.infospace) 400 bad request". And i've tried typing in google, youtube, yahoo. I still get that message

My wi-fi works perfectly. Only the network

Whenever I try to connect without wi-fi. It always says"(cingular.infospace) 400 bad request". And i've tried typing in google, youtube, yahoo. I still get that message

3 of 7 (1,713 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 22, 2010 3:41:16 PM
(0)
Expert

Make sure your APN is correct.  Other than that, verify with Customer Care that your account is still provisioned properly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Prev. devices: SGS, Note 2, SGS3, Galaxy Nexus, T-Mobile, G2x, iPhone4, HTC HD2, HTC Fuze, HTC StarTrek, BB Bold

Make sure your APN is correct.  Other than that, verify with Customer Care that your account is still provisioned properly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Prev. devices: SGS, Note 2, SGS3, Galaxy Nexus, T-Mobile, G2x, iPhone4, HTC HD2, HTC Fuze, HTC StarTrek, BB Bold

4 of 7 (1,669 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 24, 2010 4:22:17 PM
(0)
Contributor

BROTHER I HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH BOTH THE ARIA AND MY DAUGHTERS PURE. HAVE CALLED SEVERAL TIMES AND COMPLAINED AND KEEP GETTING TOLD THE NETWORK IS FINE. I AM ALSO MISSING CALLS, GOES STRAIT TO VOICEMAIL. TOLD THEM TODAY GET IT FIXED OR I WOULD BE SWITCHING TO VERIZON. AT LEAST THEY HAVE 3G IN MY SMALL TOWN.

BROTHER I HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH BOTH THE ARIA AND MY DAUGHTERS PURE. HAVE CALLED SEVERAL TIMES AND COMPLAINED AND KEEP GETTING TOLD THE NETWORK IS FINE. I AM ALSO MISSING CALLS, GOES STRAIT TO VOICEMAIL. TOLD THEM TODAY GET IT FIXED OR I WOULD BE SWITCHING TO VERIZON. AT LEAST THEY HAVE 3G IN MY SMALL TOWN.

5 of 7 (1,597 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 24, 2010 4:28:38 PM
(0)
Teacher
I'm in Augusta to ....mine is working fine...is suggest going to the store with it
I'm in Augusta to ....mine is working fine...is suggest going to the store with it

6 of 7 (1,590 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 26, 2010 12:08:55 AM
(0)
Contributor

i have called and called. i cant pick the tower up less than a mile from me but one 35 away most of the time. for the past week no data. they say everything is good with towers. i can go just west of town about a mile and pick up data off the tower 10 miles away. i can see the latter on my local tower is how close i an and cant get it. my self and other officers in my area are considering switching or a class action. enough is enough. paying for a service that i cant use is BS.

i have called and called. i cant pick the tower up less than a mile from me but one 35 away most of the time. for the past week no data. they say everything is good with towers. i can go just west of town about a mile and pick up data off the tower 10 miles away. i can see the latter on my local tower is how close i an and cant get it. my self and other officers in my area are considering switching or a class action. enough is enough. paying for a service that i cant use is BS.

7 of 7 (1,543 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments