International Texts to UK

Contributor

International Texts to UK

Up until this time last week I was sending messages to a phone in England on the Orange Network with no problems. Since last week I recieve texts, but mine are not being recieved. This is with 3 different phones in the UK all on the Orange network. My thinking is that something on the Orange network has changed to prevent them being recieved? I see on my account that he messgaes are being 'sent' that is why I am thinking the issue might be with Orange and not ATT - but I wanted to confirm that?

Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (271 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: International Texts to UK

Unfortunately, these are the hardest to solve. You would normally need to open an inter-carrier ticket to figure out where the problem lies. Orange is still on the list of the supported carriers, so if you call CS maybe they'll figure something out.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (236 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.