Insurance for I4 phone

Contributor

Insurance for I4 phone

How is the insurance beneficial if the deductable for the phone is $199?

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert

Re: Insurance for I4 phone

You can buy Apple Care Plus. It is $99 for 2 years, and phone replacement is $49, limited to 2 incidents. Does not cover lost phone like insurance does.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
Professor

Paying $199 is cheaper than the replacement cost of the phone, which is around ~$500.00 or higher, depending on the storage capacity.

Message 3 of 6
Contributor

I only paid $200.00 for the phone.

Message 4 of 6
Guru

$199 is the subsidized price with a 2 year contract. If you lose your iPhone now it will cost a lot more than $200
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Former Employee

You can get it for $199 when signing a 2 year contract, then you won't be able to get it for that price until you're eligible for an upgrade (usually 18-20 mo), until then your "$200" phone will cost you $649, which is a full retail price. 

Full Retail Price:

16GB - $649

32GB - $749

64GB - $849

There is also an "early upgrade" pricing available after 6 months into the contract for $200 off the full retail price, with a new 2 year contract.

Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support