Inspire questions?

Highlighted
Scholar

Inspire questions?

Small problems but problems none the less and I figured I'd ask in one thread to see if I could get abny resolution from them.

1) HTC Friend Stream; If I enable this widget for my Facebook and I chose Do not sync contacts, yet some reason all my contact pics I installed from my desire are replaced w/ a override of FB deafult pic. Any advice on how to get that to stop? I know its coming from the Stream because I removed it and it switche dback. I'd like to use this widget w/out this issue.

2) Favorite widget(speed dail): I had one person that this widget doesn't like....it will randomly remove just this one person?

3) Content picture display: Every now and then some of my contacts pics will become pixelated. I dont know why. Its a large picture and now zoomed in?

Thank you in advance for any responses I receive on this.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 1 (246 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.