Initial thoughts and complaints for Samsung Galaxy S3...for people that have received them.....

Tutor

Initial thoughts and complaints for Samsung Galaxy S3...for people that have received them.....

just curious, while I wait(patiently) for my white S3

Message 1 of 9
Professor

Re: Initial thoughts and complaints for Samsung Galaxy S3...for people that have received them.....

I heard it overheats, and someone's S3 actually bursted in flames, but the person left it in the sun...but i CANT WAIT for mine! All the pros defeat the cons in my opinion

Message 2 of 9
Tutor

Re: Initial thoughts and complaints for Samsung Galaxy S3...for people that have received them.....

I've been reading about the overheating issue from a couple of people that got theirs. Hopefully it will be worth the wait!

Message 3 of 9
Employee

That problem gets at least one report for most new phones and then I never hear about it again
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 9
Tutor

i have had my S iii for two days. after very heavy use., it does not feel hot, it doesnt get really warm when charging like my Inspire did either.
Message 5 of 9
Voyager

Received my phone on Friday, Absolutely love it. Only complaint is I can't get s-voice to work properly. Worked once and now isn't responding. Other then that it's nearly perfect!
Message 6 of 9
Professor

hopeisdenial wrote:
Received my phone on Friday, Absolutely love it. Only complaint is I can't get s-voice to work properly. Worked once and now isn't responding. Other then that it's nearly perfect!

Have you tried going into Settings>Manage Applications and clearing the data?

Message 7 of 9
Voyager

Thanks so much!!! It recognizes me now :-)
Message 8 of 9
Highlighted
Contributor

battery's the only issue..under battery settings- media server app is taking up to 33% of battery.....what is media server? is that me playing a movie/listening to music?  4g lte speed is great in nyc...

Message 9 of 9
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support