Initial thoughts and complaints for Samsung Galaxy S3...for people that have received them.....

Tutor

Initial thoughts and complaints for Samsung Galaxy S3...for people that have received them.....

just curious, while I wait(patiently) for my white S3

Message 1 of 9
Professor

Re: Initial thoughts and complaints for Samsung Galaxy S3...for people that have received them.....

I heard it overheats, and someone's S3 actually bursted in flames, but the person left it in the sun...but i CANT WAIT for mine! All the pros defeat the cons in my opinion

Message 2 of 9
Tutor

Re: Initial thoughts and complaints for Samsung Galaxy S3...for people that have received them.....

I've been reading about the overheating issue from a couple of people that got theirs. Hopefully it will be worth the wait!

Message 3 of 9
Employee

That problem gets at least one report for most new phones and then I never hear about it again
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 9
Tutor

i have had my S iii for two days. after very heavy use., it does not feel hot, it doesnt get really warm when charging like my Inspire did either.
Message 5 of 9
Voyager

Received my phone on Friday, Absolutely love it. Only complaint is I can't get s-voice to work properly. Worked once and now isn't responding. Other then that it's nearly perfect!
Message 6 of 9
Professor

hopeisdenial wrote:
Received my phone on Friday, Absolutely love it. Only complaint is I can't get s-voice to work properly. Worked once and now isn't responding. Other then that it's nearly perfect!

Have you tried going into Settings>Manage Applications and clearing the data?

Message 7 of 9
Voyager

Thanks so much!!! It recognizes me now :-)
Message 8 of 9
Highlighted
Contributor

battery's the only issue..under battery settings- media server app is taking up to 33% of battery.....what is media server? is that me playing a movie/listening to music?  4g lte speed is great in nyc...

Message 9 of 9
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support