Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 22, 2012
7:59:49 AM
Initial thoughts and complaints for Samsung Galaxy S3...for people that have received them.....

just curious, while I wait(patiently) for my white S3

just curious, while I wait(patiently) for my white S3

Initial thoughts and complaints for Samsung Galaxy S3...for people that have received them.....

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 22, 2012 9:00:11 AM
(0)
Professor

I heard it overheats, and someone's S3 actually bursted in flames, but the person left it in the sun...but i CANT WAIT for mine! All the pros defeat the cons in my opinion

I heard it overheats, and someone's S3 actually bursted in flames, but the person left it in the sun...but i CANT WAIT for mine! All the pros defeat the cons in my opinion

Re: Initial thoughts and complaints for Samsung Galaxy S3...for people that have received them.....

2 of 9 (808 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 22, 2012 9:13:35 AM
(0)
Tutor

I've been reading about the overheating issue from a couple of people that got theirs. Hopefully it will be worth the wait!

I've been reading about the overheating issue from a couple of people that got theirs. Hopefully it will be worth the wait!

Re: Initial thoughts and complaints for Samsung Galaxy S3...for people that have received them.....

3 of 9 (795 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 22, 2012 11:04:25 AM
(0)
Employee
That problem gets at least one report for most new phones and then I never hear about it again
That problem gets at least one report for most new phones and then I never hear about it again
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 9 (771 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 24, 2012 7:19:51 PM
(0)
Tutor
i have had my S iii for two days. after very heavy use., it does not feel hot, it doesnt get really warm when charging like my Inspire did either.
i have had my S iii for two days. after very heavy use., it does not feel hot, it doesnt get really warm when charging like my Inspire did either.

5 of 9 (671 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 24, 2012 9:17:04 PM
(0)
Voyager
Received my phone on Friday, Absolutely love it. Only complaint is I can't get s-voice to work properly. Worked once and now isn't responding. Other then that it's nearly perfect!
Received my phone on Friday, Absolutely love it. Only complaint is I can't get s-voice to work properly. Worked once and now isn't responding. Other then that it's nearly perfect!

6 of 9 (653 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 25, 2012 4:41:39 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

hopeisdenial wrote:

Have you tried going into Settings>Manage Applications and clearing the data?

hopeisdenial wrote:

Have you tried going into Settings>Manage Applications and clearing the data?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

7 of 9 (605 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 25, 2012 9:58:27 PM
(0)
Voyager
Thanks so much!!! It recognizes me now :-)
Thanks so much!!! It recognizes me now :-)

8 of 9 (523 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 26, 2012 7:19:50 AM
(0)
Contributor

battery's the only issue..under battery settings- media server app is taking up to 33% of battery.....what is media server? is that me playing a movie/listening to music?  4g lte speed is great in nyc...

battery's the only issue..under battery settings- media server app is taking up to 33% of battery.....what is media server? is that me playing a movie/listening to music?  4g lte speed is great in nyc...

9 of 9 (491 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments