Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Nov 21, 2011
10:49:09 PM
View profile
Infuse - not getting software updates

I got my Infuse the day it came out in May. Since then, every time I check for software updates, it says that my software is up to date.  I have build froyo. uckd5. Is there something the matter with my phone that it doesn't update?

I got my Infuse the day it came out in May. Since then, every time I check for software updates, it says that my software is up to date.  I have build froyo. uckd5. Is there something the matter with my phone that it doesn't update?

Infuse - not getting software updates

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 22, 2011 9:28:57 AM
(0)
Guru

artbytes wrote:

Something's odd...  OTA updates should have brought you to UCKE3 and then UCKH1 (or was it H2???  I can't remember.)

all these are still Froyo - no significant benefits seen in any of these releases.

artbytes wrote:

Something's odd...  OTA updates should have brought you to UCKE3 and then UCKH1 (or was it H2???  I can't remember.)

all these are still Froyo - no significant benefits seen in any of these releases.

-------------- CyanogenMod 9/10 device co-maintainer for: SGH-I777 (AT&T Galaxy S2) GT-N7000 (International Galaxy Note) GT-N8013 (Galaxy Note 10.1 Wifi)

Re: Infuse - not getting software updates

2 of 2 (419 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments