View all replies
(10)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 15, 2011 6:07:57 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Cool. I've been waiting to see when this phone would finally come out of the dark. This shall bring yet another Android choice to choose from, although I think the size of the screen will be a bit unattractive to buyers - it's too big. I have a Captivate with a 4" screen right now...it's a big phone, that's for sure.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Cool. I've been waiting to see when this phone would finally come out of the dark. This shall bring yet another Android choice to choose from, although I think the size of the screen will be a bit unattractive to buyers - it's too big. I have a Captivate with a 4" screen right now...it's a big phone, that's for sure.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Infuse just released @ $149 :D

2 of 11 (934 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 16, 2011 12:23:38 PM
(0)
Contributor

They did the big-phone right this time. I just bought mine ($549.99 out of contract) and its huge, BUT its like, pensil thin. I mean I switched from a 3.8" i think it was with my LG Quantum, which felt like a brick in my back pocket. But now, i dont even notice my Infuse. Its amazingly thin, and light, but with a large, beautiful screen (probably the most vibrant screen I've ever used before). I dont think I've ever been so staisfied with a phone before. Its incredible.

They did the big-phone right this time. I just bought mine ($549.99 out of contract) and its huge, BUT its like, pensil thin. I mean I switched from a 3.8" i think it was with my LG Quantum, which felt like a brick in my back pocket. But now, i dont even notice my Infuse. Its amazingly thin, and light, but with a large, beautiful screen (probably the most vibrant screen I've ever used before). I dont think I've ever been so staisfied with a phone before. Its incredible.

3 of 11 (827 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2011 4:51:37 PM
(0)
Tutor

I just wanted to send an update.  Evidently Amazon.com has lowered their price in the last two weeks because I ordered the phone as an upgrade today for $129.99. 

I still don't quite understand how amazon.com can sell the phone for $70 cheaper than AT&T can sell it...

I just wanted to send an update.  Evidently Amazon.com has lowered their price in the last two weeks because I ordered the phone as an upgrade today for $129.99. 

I still don't quite understand how amazon.com can sell the phone for $70 cheaper than AT&T can sell it...

4 of 11 (639 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2011 5:03:57 AM
(0)
Expert

stacy013 wrote:

caled busines competitiojn - why does Newegg sell a I980X process for 999.00 when the local computer store has it for 1,300.00 - lower overhead becasue Amazon sells everything from soup to nuts

stacy013 wrote:

caled busines competitiojn - why does Newegg sell a I980X process for 999.00 when the local computer store has it for 1,300.00 - lower overhead becasue Amazon sells everything from soup to nuts

5 of 11 (626 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2011 9:52:05 AM
(0)
Teacher

cause att likes to put holes in peoples pockets if you dont want to wait and search for a lower price online...

I sure wish i had waited...but i couldnt really cause my dad was letting me use his upgrade and he lives in ca and i live wa...hehe so thats how that got us....otherwise i would have waited for the cheaper prices to come out...even Walmart is lower then att

cause att likes to put holes in peoples pockets if you dont want to wait and search for a lower price online...

I sure wish i had waited...but i couldnt really cause my dad was letting me use his upgrade and he lives in ca and i live wa...hehe so thats how that got us....otherwise i would have waited for the cheaper prices to come out...even Walmart is lower then att

6 of 11 (538 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2011 4:00:29 PM
(0)
Expert

LoveCellPhones wrote:

it is called a corporation, a corporation's primary responsiblity is to make money for the stock holders. You as a end user have a repsoibilty to do your own due diligence in research prices, cell phone acquistion is the same as anything else that is bought or sold . You put your desire to have the device over teh desire to save money - wally world and the such do device upgrades also, you could have gotten it there by having your dad handle the upgrade and overnight it to you

LoveCellPhones wrote:

it is called a corporation, a corporation's primary responsiblity is to make money for the stock holders. You as a end user have a repsoibilty to do your own due diligence in research prices, cell phone acquistion is the same as anything else that is bought or sold . You put your desire to have the device over teh desire to save money - wally world and the such do device upgrades also, you could have gotten it there by having your dad handle the upgrade and overnight it to you

7 of 11 (524 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 19, 2011 10:50:27 AM
(0)
Teacher

its a long story...lets just say that what we did was the easiest option for us...

when my upgrade comes i will def be buying it online and wait for the phone that i want to go down in price

its a long story...lets just say that what we did was the easiest option for us...

when my upgrade comes i will def be buying it online and wait for the phone that i want to go down in price

8 of 11 (500 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 19, 2011 11:57:55 AM
(0)
Expert

LoveCellPhones wrote:

you are free to purchase it where you want, just be very careful with the 3rd party site and make sure you understand exactly what their policies are recarding return periods, surcharges for not keeping active service for a specific priod of time, etc. Amazon is a good example - they require you to keep full service for 181 days, if you don't you owe then 250.00. Another online firm charges the restocking fee based on the full price of the phone, not the subsidized price of the phone, a third one sets the retrun period to 15 days instead of 30.

Make sure you read and fully understand the fine print before you grab tha discounted phone - it may end up costing you a lot more then you figured

LoveCellPhones wrote:

you are free to purchase it where you want, just be very careful with the 3rd party site and make sure you understand exactly what their policies are recarding return periods, surcharges for not keeping active service for a specific priod of time, etc. Amazon is a good example - they require you to keep full service for 181 days, if you don't you owe then 250.00. Another online firm charges the restocking fee based on the full price of the phone, not the subsidized price of the phone, a third one sets the retrun period to 15 days instead of 30.

Make sure you read and fully understand the fine print before you grab tha discounted phone - it may end up costing you a lot more then you figured

9 of 11 (495 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 20, 2011 6:31:50 PM
(0)
Teacher

YEA I always look at the fine print...I usually cant wait to have a phone shipped so most of the time i just get the phone from Walmart....the infuse was the 1st phone that i think i have bought since att came out with the samsung sync a707

YEA I always look at the fine print...I usually cant wait to have a phone shipped so most of the time i just get the phone from Walmart....the infuse was the 1st phone that i think i have bought since att came out with the samsung sync a707

10 of 11 (466 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 21, 2011 1:31:00 AM
(0)
Tutor

Best Buy has the Infuse for $99.99 with a 2 year contract. 

Best Buy has the Infuse for $99.99 with a 2 year contract. 

11 of 11 (340 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments