Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 23, 2011
8:38:28 AM
View profile
Infuse Ringtone Notification Question

I recently ugraded from Captivate to Infuse, which I love When setting my notification ringtone for text messages and alerts, I seem to be following the instructions exactly, however, the notifcation ringtone does not change from "Cloud" (which must be the default notification ringtone?). I have powered off phone, checked and re-checked all places where this setting can be changed and it just doesn't seem to take effect. Any ideas? p.s. my Captivate had same method for changing ringtones and I never had a problem.

I recently ugraded from Captivate to Infuse, which I love When setting my notification ringtone for text messages and alerts, I seem to be following the instructions exactly, however, the notifcation ringtone does not change from "Cloud" (which must be the default notification ringtone?). I have powered off phone, checked and re-checked all places where this setting can be changed and it just doesn't seem to take effect. Any ideas? p.s. my Captivate had same method for changing ringtones and I never had a problem.

Infuse Ringtone Notification Question

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 23, 2011 7:42:08 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
When selecting the ringtone that you want, are you sure you're tapping the 'Ok' button to be sure that you're saving the ringtone change?

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

When selecting the ringtone that you want, are you sure you're tapping the 'Ok' button to be sure that you're saving the ringtone change?

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Infuse Ringtone Notification Question

2 of 2 (384 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments